Part 9

(We are still in Shotos POV)

I wake up in a room, tied down to a chair, full of hero's and what look like... students? They seemed to be arguing over something so they haven't noticed I'm awake yet. I realize there's something covering my mouth so I can't talk.
"Hey everyone shut up! He's awake." A hero I recognize as best jeanest say. They all look me and I glare back at them.
"We are going to ask you a series of yes or no questions and you are going to tell the truth." A police officer says. They MUST think I'm stupid. I'm not going to talk when they tell me too especially if they want me to sell out my comrades.
They take the thing covering my mouth off and I recognize one of the students, the one with green hair is also here, along with a mad looking blondy, and others.
"Ok let's get started." A pro hero named hawks says.

"What's your name?"
Silent.
"How old are you?"
Silent
"Do you have any family?"
Silent
"Were you forced to join the league?"
Silent
"How did you get that scar on your face?"
Silent
"Hey kid if you don't answer these questions we are going to have to do this the hard way and your not going to like it." Hawks warns.
I don't care I've already been through enough torture to know I can handle shit I think to myself.
"Sigh" hawks walks out of the room.
I start to look around the room ignoring people's stares and come across a mirror and notice something's different... m-my hair dye have been washed out! More important I'm in a T-shirt so they can see all my scars from my childhood training.
"Hey what's wrong?" Eraser asks. He seemed to have noticed my slight slip up and panicked expression. I just give him a glare and put my head down.
Hawks walks back in with a girl who looked about my brothers age and sat down.
"Do it" he said to the girl.
She started walking towards me and I'm ashamed to say I freaked a little. I tried freezing the chain but that didnt work but then I realized they don't know about my other quirk. I then started to melt the chains around my wrist and ankle.
"Hold him down guys!" Before I could even get up three hero's and the green haired student came and pushed my head down to the table while the black haired guy erased my quirk. "Why didn't any of you guys tell me he had a second quirk!?" I hear eraser say. "We didn't know he only used ice in battle!" The explained. "Fuck off!" I yell out of anger, "oh so he can talk." I hear hawks taunt.
"Do it know crystal!" He tells the girl.
She grabs the sides of my head with her hands and I feel a searing pain go through my brain and then everything's black.

Hero's POV:
"Are you in his memory's yet crystal?" Asks hawks.
"Yes"
"Tell is what you see"
"I will"
All the hero's in the room have gone silent.
"Midorya keep holding him down just Incase" Aizawa instructs. He nods.
"Do you guys really think this is a good idea? I mean to have our students here?"asks ms joke.
"We need to teach and show them what it's like to be in this situation and how to handle it" Eraserhead replies.
Suddenly tears start to pool out of crystals eyes and she has a shocked look on her face as she's looking through his memories.
"Crystal! Crystal what wrong?!" Hawks asks.
But she's not answering she's just watching in horror at what she's seeing in this poor boys mind.

Um yeah crystal is my made up character because I need her quirk for the story