Part 6

(Time skip 10 years later)

"Oi Shoto help me with this guy!"I yell. Shoto now age 15 comes running to help me. We both knockout the guy and pick him up and make our way back to the bar.
Today's job was quite difficult then the previous ones. I guess AFO really wanted to interrogate this guy. "Hey sho what do ya wanna eat after this?" I ask. "Hmmmm I'm thinking soba!" Should've saw that coming.
We open the door to the bar and drag the unconscious hero to a chair and tie him down. "Good job guys" shiggy says.
"Why thankyou shiggy boy!" I replied making him blush a bit at the nickname.
"Shoto!! Touya!!" We turn around and are immediately tackled down with a hug by the one and only toga. "I missed you guys!"
"Yeah we missed you too toga" shoto says.
"Oh your back! Good job boys." AFO walks in to the room. He pays me and shoto on the head and drags the hero to a separate room. I then head to the kitchen and start to make the soba.
Shoto walks in and we start up a conversation.
"Sooo can we have a movie night tonight?" He asks. "You can but I'm heading to bed early because today's job wore me out" see the thing is the more I use my quirk the more I suffer and for jobs I have to use it. I now have to staple my skin together because of it. I could hardly recognize myself anymore and I was worried Shoto would be scared of me but he doesn't mind because he understands.
"Ugh your no fun!" He whine. Oh boy it's been a while since I heard Shoto whine.
"Ughhhh shut up you brat" I say playfully. He hits the back of my head and runs out of the room. 'Little brat' I smile to myself. I finish making the soba and make everyone a plate.
"Dinners ready!" I yell right before a stampede of villains run to the table. "Thanks for the food dabi!" They say all together.

We finish and end up watching a movie due to Shotos whining then go to bed.

That's pretty much life here everyday. It was nice and as normal as we can get it. We are all each other's family. It was peaceful.

But not for long.

Another chapter down babyyy! And yes it's a bit short. I mean 400 words in my opinion is kinda short but whatever.