Part 11

Hero's POV:
We all gathered in the conference room and sat down. The students were here as well.
"Crystal you need to tell us what you found out." Hawks says. She stays silent.
"Alright just start with his age and name and his relationship with the villains ok?"
"Ok" she responds
"His name is Shoto and he's 15 years old. He has an older brother who goes by dabi but his real name is touya. The rest of the league are like family to them." She explains.
"Wait wait wait! Did you just say Shoto and touya? Aren't those the names of endeavors kids who died?" Best Jeanest asks.
Everyone looks at crystal.
"I um also saw endeavor in his memories" she confesses. Everyone is silent. "Crystal tell us EVERYTHING you saw" eraser orders.

Touya POV:
I woke up to food being slid through our door. I wake up Shoto and ask him if he's hungry.
"Not really" he says in a plain voice. I grab his shoulders and shake him. "Hey what the hell did they do to you in there?!" My voice raises a little bit and shoto flinches. Shit. I back away and grab our food and shove some in his hands. "Eat. Now." I order, and he obeys. We eat in silence. We finish up and put our dishes by the door. We sit in silence since we both agreed to because of the hidden microphones and cameras. All the sudden we hear footsteps coming from behind the glass. Shoto is still sitting on the bed all tensed up so I stand in front of him. The hero's come walking in along with some of the students from different schools. Some of them looked shocked while others looked on us with pity. I'm confused on why and then it hit me like a wall...

They know.

A short chapter I'm sorry!