Part 7

The alarm went off at about 4am when everyone was asleep. Then it hit me. Someone was trying to break in! We all got dressed and and hurried out of the bar through the secret tunnel and out into the open. All of us were running and we saw the news... AFO got caught?!? And now they are coming after the rest of the league! Me and shoto were running alongside each other when all of the sudden we were surrounded by hero's. Shit this is bad. Then I hear shiggy say "on three we all attack at once and make a run for it!" We all nod in response.
One.
Two.
Three.
Everything goes quiet then we attack.

I shoot flames out to the left and shoto shoots ice to the right. We were fighting like demons. Then it all happened so quick. Shotos quirk stopped working and a long piece of cloth wrapped around him and a man with long black hair tackled him to the ground.
"Shoto!" I yell and run towards him. I had almost reached him when I feel a sharp pain in my neck and I realize I had been shot by a dart with something in it. I fall down and am tackled to the ground by the one and only endeavor. I struggle but my body won't move how I want it too. "Fuck off you bastard!" I look to my side and see toga getting hit to the ground and everyone else the same. All except shigeraki. I hope he made it out. I feel a pain in my face and know I got punched hard. I slowly fall unconscious. But just before I do I look for Shoto. Shit how could this happen? I can't have endeavor finding out about me and shoto!

I have to protect them. All of them.

Ayyyyy another short chapter.