Part 14

"Whatcha reading sho?" Touya asked. I flinch at the sudden sound. I've always had a weird flinching thing going on when I hear loud noises or to a sudden touch due to my childhood.
"Some book called 'lord of rings' that a student gave me."
He gives the book a weird look and asks something unexpected. "When you finish it, can I read it." I give him a stunned look as he lays on the bed. "What? It's boring in here" he says.

The next day midoryia came back and eraser dropped him off. I had already guessed that he must be doing a hero work thing for school. By this time I had already finished the book and went up to the glass. I tapped on it to get his attention. He raises a eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Yeah?" He asks.
"H-hey do you have the next book to the last one you gave me?" I ask a little hesitantly. "Already got you covered!" He flashes me a bright smile and slides the second book under the door. "What happened to the first one?" He asks. I point to where touya is. He was passed out on the bed with the first book on on his face. Midoriya giggles a little and goes back to his post. I slid down the other side of the glass so I'm sitting a little closer to him. I don't know why but I really enjoy having another person in the room that isn't scary. Even though we don't talk that much.

This whole routine continued for the next week and every time I finished a book he would bring me another.

But one day instead of just having midoriya stay, a man with a hat from a different school who goes by Inasa and an angry blond kid was with him.
I hear the door open and me and touya jump up ready for anything. Eraser is with them along with hawks.
"What the hell is going on?" Touya states.
Touya starts to move in front of me so I peak over his shoulder.
"We have already done this with the other lot of you one at a time. So just cooperate. We are switching room partners, toga will be in this room and dabi you'll be with twice." Hawks says. Touya starts to back up ready to fight.
"Why? Why are we switching rooms? I want to stay right here." Touya yells. Eraser erases his quirk before he can use it and I'm just about to fight when hawks pins me down to the ground. I hit my head hard on the ground when he does and wince at the pain. Touya notices that and it pisses him off. He starts to make his way towards hawks and me and eraser comes up behind him and sticks a syringe in his neck.
They start to drag him away and I decide to fight back. I knee hawks where the sun don't shine and he falls to the ground. I start to run to the door when I get tackled by the big Inasa dude. "Your not going anywhere villain!" He yells. I growl at him and burn him he yelps and lets me go but not before the blond kid and midoriya hold me down dragging me back to the cell. "No! Let go you assholes! Don't hurt him!" I sneer. They shove me in there and slam the door. I bang on the glass and cuss at them until they are out of site. Exhausted I slid to the ground and put my head in my hands and feel a few tears roll down my face. When was the last time I cried?

Jeez I'm sorry guys this is kinda late.