Part 13

Touya pov:
We just say there in silence while hawks and the girl left. I look over and see a single tear slip down Shotos cheek. "Sho-" I try saying something but just then some guards came into the room. "Get up and fallow us now" they demand. Me and sho stand up and do as we are told. They shut us back up in our room and we sit on the bed. "Hey touya?" Shoto asks. "Hmm?" "They're not going to send us back with dad right?" His voice was small and stiff, which concerns me. "I'm not going to let them. We are gonna get out of here before they try that." I make up my mind. Shoto sighs and falls back on the bed. I do the same and eventually doze off.

Shoto POV:
I start pacing the room since there's nothing to do. Touya had dozed off and I was so bored. I hear footsteps coming from the other side of the glass and stop my pacing. I look over and touya is still passed out so I decide to let him sleep instead of waking him. Suddenly the man named eraser and some students are behind the glass. I start to back away but he cuts in. "It ok kid, I'm just having one of my students stand guard at each sell. Midoryia right here is going to be at yours so behave." He then leaves with the rest of the students and the one named midoryia is left with me. We just stare at each before he broke the silence. "Must be kinda boring in there"he says trying to make small talk. I don't say anything back. He try's again. "Hey do you like reading?" I think about it and decide it wouldn't hurt to respond. I just nod.  His face lights up and and digs around in his back for a second. He then brings out a book called 'lord of the rings' and slides it through the food hatch. "This is one of my favorites so I think you'll like it" he says with a big smile on his face. I slowly walk over an pick up the book. Midoryia then goes back to his guard position so I sit against the wall and start reading.

(2 hours later)

I have been reading for about 2 hours and touya is still asleep. The kid named midoriya was still on guard duty and would occasionally look over his shoulder and check on me and my brother.
About 15 minutes go by and eraser comes to collect the green haired teen and behind him are the rest of the students. He gives me and my book a curious look. I give him a quick glare and go back to my book. Midoriya then waves to me so I decided it wouldn't hurt to wave back. For some reason I feel kinda sad he's leaving.

Ayo it's suuuuuper late and I have school but whateva.