Next

Rachael Pov

I woke up in tears, again. It's only been a few days since we stopped contact, yet I still couldn't stop thinking about him. Weather I'm awake or asleep, he's there. 

Rachael: I want so bad to be with him again, but I guess he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Y/n Pov

I felt awful. The guilt just kept coming. 

Me: I traded the nicest senior in the world for what?

The REASON I stopped talking to her didn't matter anymore. I just wished I didn't. I wish I didn't stop our friendship. 

Me: Why? This isn't worth it. I can't leave it like this. I need to put this right. I should go talk to her. Go ahead, let Jason TRY and stop me.

Timeskip

As I walked up to the school entrance, I caught Jason and a few of his friends loitering around it. When Jason saw me, he made a slight glare, but then smiled slyly and looked away. 

Me: That good for nothin. 

I walked by him hurriedly and made my way to Rachael's locker. After a few minutes, she came into view, approaching. 

I called out to her.

Rachael Pov

I jumped as a familiar voice said my name.

Me: "Rachael."

I looked to him, wanting to pull him into a hug, but, still holding on to a bit of anger, I hesitated.

Rachael: "What do YOU want!?"

Me: "I wanted to talk, maybe explain..."

Rachael: "Well I don't want to hear it Y/n.  We're not friends."

Me: "O-okay. But can I at least explain what..."

Rachael: "No! I don't want to hear an excuse Y/n! I don't care what you have to say."

Y/n Pov

I could practically feel my heart drop to my feet

Me: "P-please Rachael..."

The bell blared throughout the hallway.

Rachael: "Goodbye Y/n."

Before I could say anything more, she ran off to her first class. I didn't know what to say, let alone think. I stood there blank until Rodger came up and smacked me on the back of the head, literally. 

Rodger: "Come on Y/n, or we'll be late for class."

He and Brady pretty much had to drag me into class, just before the last bell rang. 

Timeskip

As the teacher babbled on about god knows what, I sat there in my seat, staring off into the distance. There was on thing on my mind, and one thing only. 

Me: Rachael....

Teacher: "Mr. L/n."

I felt shock run through my body.

Me: "Wa!? I didn't do it!"

The entire class, including Rodger and Brady, laughed at the idiot I had just made myself look like. 

Teacher: "Whats the answer?"

Me: "The answer to what?"

The teacher flinched a little and asked again.