Trouble Waiting to Happen

The sound of birds and the light of the sun slowly but surly drew me awake. I looked at my watch. 

Me: 7:00 am!?

I shot up, startling Becka, who had been asleep on top of me.

Me: "Becka wake up we're going to be late!!!"

Becka, aware where we still were, looked at me like I was an idiot, by which I am. Sarcastically, she lifted her head and pointed to the school, not more then 200 meters from our car. 

Becka: "Oh look, we're here. No go back to sleep."

Pushing me back down she forced her head into my neck and took a deep breath. Feeling stupid, I apologized.

Me: "I'm sorry. I forgot."

Becka: "That's okay. Just go back to sleep."

Me: "But don't we have school at 7:30 today?"

Becka: "And its only 7:00 am, now go back to sleep."

Me: "Don't we have homework."

Becka: "Its Friday."

Me: "Oh, right."

Waking up in a panic had made me forget some of the most common things, like how our school doesn't give homework out on Thursdays. Instead they just give you more stuff on the weekend. 

Me: "Sorry."

Becka: "Don't say sorry, juts lay down and stay down."

I sighed and did as she asked. She kissed me on the cheek, then, wrapping her arms around me, she began cuddling, rubbing her soft fur up against my body. Her warm body pressing against mine felt intoxicating.

Becka: "20 more minutes..."

I sighed in agreement, unable to talk.

Timeskip

After about 20 minutes, as Becka had said, we got out of the car and made our way to school. People starting to pull into the parking spots next to us, and It would have been a little awkward if they by chance saw us laying on each other through the window, especially cus of the age difference. Out of boredom, I counted the steps as we took the concrete stairs leading to the main entrance.

Me: 10, 11, 12, 13.

I hesitated.

Me: 13?

I shook my head. After a minute of waiting, the doors unlocked and we entered the building. Soon, my locker came into view and it was time for me and Becka to part ways. I was on the third number of my locker's lock when Becka took me from behind snuck a few quick pecks to the neck. 

Becka: "See you after school sweetie."

I noticed about a dozen people shoot us some weird looks as they walked by.

Me: "Yeah...s-see you after school." 

She obviously didn't care about what other people thought of us, which made me more comfortable. With a wink and a wag of a tail, she disappeared into the crowd. I blushed lightly and then finished opening my locker. But what I didn't know, was that someone was watching.

Rachael Pov

Rachael: ...

I watched her grab him from behind and sleazily kiss his neck.

Rachael: NO!

I couldn't believe what I just saw. 

Rachael: I can't believe it! He's actually cheating on me!!