Where it all started.

*CLANK*

I felt my back smash into the lockers behind me as Jason and his friends pushed me up against them. 

Jason

Jason

Jason: "Hey there twerp."

Me: "Get away from me you jerks!"

Jason punched me in the stomach, HARD.

Jason: "What did ya say? I couldn't hear you."

I wanted to say it again, but the pain from the punch held me back.

Jason stood there for a while waiting for me to respond. 

Jason: "Guess I'm just herein things then?"

I smiled and  shook my head.

Me: "Nah, your just too deff to understand."

I received another blow in the stomach. I hunched over to stop some of the pain. One of his two friends that were with him opened up my back and took out my lunch money. His friend called out to him and Jason turned his head.

Friend 1: "Hey Jason, I got his cash. Looks like he tried to hide it again."

Friend 2: "I told you; sophomores just don't want to submit to authority these days."

Jason turned back to me and smiled.

Jason: "Did you really think putting your money someplace else would really help?"

He kneed me in the stomach and let me go.

Jason: "Pleasure doing business with you."

With that, the three of them left, leaving me hunched over, catching my breath.

Me: Two words. NOT. COOL.

I went to the backroom and threw up the breakfast I had that morning. When I was done, I heard a knock on the stall. I opened my stall and saw one of my own friends, Brady.

(Insert picture here.)

Brady: "Let me guess, Jason?"

Me: "Yeah."

He shook his head.

Brady: "I don't know why seniors even bother with picking on sophomores." 

Me: "Dude those guys are on the Varsity football team! For them, its just too easy."

Brady: "Too easy NOT to pick on you?"

Our conversation was interrupted my the school bell. Brady and I smiled at each other and went to class. After all there was nothing we could really do about being what had already happened. As we walked in, I was given a wave from my other friend, Rodger.

(Insert picture here.)

We sat there like the idiots we were, listening to the teacher ramble on about history.