Her turn.

As continued my walk home from school, I opened my phone and called mom. It went straight to voice mail.

Mom's voice mail: Hey, you've reached M/n L/n, sorry I missed your call. If you will, leave me a message and I'll get back to you when ever I can. Hope your having a great day. Bye bye. 

I then opened text messages to try and text her, but saw that she had sent something the other night...     ...when me and Becka were...    ...sleeping together.

Mom: (6:45 Pm): Y/n, where are you?

Mom: (8:00 Pm): Y/n please tell me where you are. I know your probably just hanging out and lost track of the time, but I'd like to know where you are.

Mom: (9:00 Pm): Y/n. I'm getting worried, please answer me.

Then to my surprise, I saw that I had answered back

Me: What?

Me: (9:15 Pm): Hey this is Y/n, I'm currently staying with a friend right now.

Mom: (9:16 Pm): Well I wish you would have told me sooner. I've been really worried.

Me: (9:16 Pm): Sorry, I should have told you.

Mom: (9:17 Pm): Its fine I suppose. I just wanted to tell you that I will be on a business trip for the next few days, and I kinda wanted to say goodbye before leaving this morning, but I guess that's not going to happen.

And that was the end of it. 

Me: This doesn't make any sense. I don't remember sending or reading any of this. And when was I 'staying with a...

I sudden realization kicked in. 

Me: "Becka...."

I left messages and called Becka. She picked up almost instantly.

Becka: *Hey Y/n! Miss me already?*

I ignored her little flurt.

Me: "Hey Becka, so I just looked at my mom's contact."

Becka: *Oh...*

Me: "Got anything to say about that?"

Becka: *Uhh...no comment?*

Me: "Becka."

Becka: *Alright, I might have texted your mom for you.*

Me: "Why didn't you just wake me up?"

I could almost feel her blush through the phone.

Becka: *Well...I uh...didn't want to wake you."

Me: "Why not?"

Becka: *You looked so...cute and I thought if you knew your mom wanted you to come home, you would have left.*

Me: "Well I would have."

That obviously hurt. 

Becka: *In that case I'm glad I didn't wake you up!*

Me: "No Becka, that's not what I meant. Sorry, its just I wish you would have told me."

Becka: *Well I was gonna, but kinda just...forgot.*

I knew there was no way she just 'forgot', but I decided to just drop it. 

Me: You must admit, it is actually kind of adorable that she was so fixed on me staying with her.

Me: "It's okay I guess."

Becka: *I'm sorry* 

Me: "No worries. Have a nice rest of your day."

Becka: *You too.*