Totally into him

Rachael Pov

I lay in bed, thinking about...         ...him. After a sleepless night of thorough thought, i came to a conclusion that I was actually kind of interested in him.

Rachael: This is embarrassing. He seems like a nice guy and all, but to be interested in a sophomore? Come on Rachael. This can't be for real. Your a senior. You couldn't possibly...     ...right?

I sat there pondering it for another hour, but finally, fatigue took over my body, and soon, my mind. 

Timeskip

I woke up the next morning, completely refreshed and rejuvenated. My parents had both gone away on business trips, leaving me alone. Though, liked the peace and quiet. I rummaging through my complete mess of a room to find my school things.

Rachael: For someone as good at school as I am, I sure do know a thing or two about 'organisation'.

I laughed at my own sarcasm. 

Rachael: Okay, Rachael. Lets get to school.

Timeskip

I get to school on time and make it to my first class. There was no sign of Y/n at all when I came in. 

Timeskip (Again!?)

After Lunch, I saw one of Y/n's friends walking to class. I guess I caught him off guard.

Rachael: "Hey there, Rodger, was it?"

Rodger jumped the second he saw me.

Rodger: Holy crap! Rachael Lakeside?!

He just stared at me blankly and said 'yesssss?'

Rodger: Okay Rodger, play it cool. Sure, she's like the hottest girl in school, but you got this....

He took a deep breath and his look changed from discombobulated to a hint of confidence.

Rodger: "I'm sorry, repeat the question...."

Rachael: "Do you know where y/n is?"

Rodger: "I think he called in sick today. Why do you ask."

Rodger: WOW she is cute!

I blushed and sighed.

Rachael: "Doesn't matter. I was just curious."

There was a moment of silence.

Rodger: Oh no. Awkwardness, my least favorite 'ness'.

Rodger: "SO! By, how. You?"

Rachael: "Huh?"

Rodger: ABORT! ABORT! MISSION 'talk to girl' IS A BAIL!

Rodger: "I can't. English. Class, go team."

Rachael: "What?"

Rodger: Shit.

He suddenly rushed past me, leaving me a bit weird-ed out.

Rachael: Oooookay....

I realized I was one of the very few students left in the hallway and I went to study for my next class.

Timeskip (Last time I promise)

The second I got out of class, I opened my phone and texted y/n.

Y/n Pov

My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Rachael: Hey. I heard you were sick. You okay?