Chapter 9

A/N: I lied to y'all fuckers I'm just so lazy I don't feel like writing damn like really hard too

Author POV

Wooyoung and Taehyun walked with Beomgyu and Sumin until they got home. "Thank you guys for walking us home!" Beomgyu said loud enough for Wooyoung and Taehyun to hear "No problem bestie!" Wooyoung yelled Beomgyu smiled and closed the door.

"Okayyy Sumin were going to call your parents because where the actual fuck are they." Beomgyu said picking him up walking to the kitchen "You hungry?" Beomgyu asked Sumin sitting him on the counter "Yes! Can I get some chicken nuggies Gyu?" Sumin asked "Of course you can" Beomgyu says going to put the chicken nuggets in the oven, Beomgyu clapped his hands and picked up Sumin going to the living room"And now we wait let's go watch a movie mkay?"

"Can we pwease watch umm Olaf 2?" Sumin asked "Sure thing" Beomgyu said turning the movie Sumin requested on and went to go call Jimin.

Jiminie 🤢❤️(82***1***)   

Beomgyu:Where the fuck are you guys?

Jimin: Well damn slow your roll where coming home right now

Beomgyu:Yeah okay I bet you're like an 1 hour away Hyungggg I need you guys to hurry you know I have classes in an hour. I was being nice enough to watch y'all child.

Jimin: I know you little fucker we will be there~

Beomgyu: Okay byeee~ love you hyung-ah~

Jimin: yeah yeah bullshit I love you too

  End call? Yes No

~20 minutes later~

Jimin and Yoongi got back and Beomgyu left walking to the college campus by himself.