Chapter 17

Beomgyu didn't even think that he'd ever go on more than 2 dates with Yeonjun, but that wasn't the case he ended up on yet another date with him, and this time it was an amusement park. The thing was though Sumin was there with them, Beomgyu still counted it a as a date since it still felt like one just with a kid.

One thing about it was awkward though because everyone thought Yeonjun and Beomgyu were dating, and that Sumin was their kid. Which wasn't the case, Beomgyu couldn't stop thinking about it though because did they really look like a happy and loving couple to everyone? Who cares all he was glad about was that Yeonjun actually still took him on this date with a kid. If it was any other person they'd just cancel and go another time..

Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Sumin were sitting down eating when Sumin saw something. "Cotton candy! Jun I wan cotton candy!" Sumin yelled out pointing to where it was located at. Beomgyu jumped from the sudden loudness of Sumin and looked over to where he was pointing. "Well that isn't how you ask is it?" Beomgyu asked sternly. Sumin shook his head with a pout. "No."

"So what do you say to Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked. "I'm shorry, and now could I get cotton candy Jun?" Sumin asked. Beomgyu was going to say something else before Yeonjun stood up picking Sumin up and walking over to where the cotton candy was. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and waited for them to get back.

"Wook bear I got cotton candy. Do you want some?" Sumin asked sitting back down in his seat. "No thanks bub." Beomgyu said smiling, and then looked over to Yeonjun, "You're staying over tonight to deal with him." Beomgyu said jokingly, but Yeonjun took it serious. "I don't have any change of clothes."

"I wasn't being serious, I mean unless you really want to." Beomgyu said looking at the ground. "Then yeah I mean I have nothing else better to do, and plus I wouldn't want you to deal with a hyper Sumin all by yourself." Yeonjun said smiling. "I'd just need to stop by my house and grab some clothes." He added on. "Sumin guess what?" Beomgyu said. "What?" Sumin asked. "We're having a sleep over with Jun." Beomgyu said.

"Yay! I wove Junnie." Sumin said giggling. "We're going to have lots of fun."

When they got into the house Sumin ran inside jumping on the couch. "I wanna pway hide and seek." Sumin said. "All right we'll hide, Beomgyu  you'll count." Yeonjun said suddenly which made him freeze for second before processing what happened, Yeonjun and Sumin began running in different directions finding a place to hide.

It didn't take Beomgyu long to find Sumin, but he had to pretend that he didn't see him and went to go look for Yeonjun instead. He found him hiding behind the island in the kitchen. "Found you!" Beomgyu said loud enough for Sumin to hear. "Now Sumin come out come out wherever you are." Beomgyu pretended to look for Sumin for about 2 more minutes before actually stating that he found him.

They played games for about another hour until Beomgyu realized that Sumin was getting tired. "Okay Sumin time for bed." Beomgyu said causing a whine from both Yeonjun and Sumin. "Come on I know you're tired." Beomgyu said holding out his hand for Sumin to grab before going upstairs to get him ready for bed Yeonjun followed along behind them. When they got done in the bathroom they went to Beomgyu's room with Yeonjun still standing out in the hallway awkwardly. "Is Junnie sweeping with us Gyu?" Sumin asked yawning. "Yeah he is." Beomgyu said for Yeonjun to come into the room.

"Okay so." Before Beomgyu could even tell Yeonjun that he wanted him to sleep on the floor he was already in the bed, laying down with Sumin next to him. Beomgyu rolled his eyes. 'No one said you could sleep on here' he whispered to himself as he laid down next to them.

I'm the morning Beomgyu woke up feeling a tickle on his neck. He looked over to see what it was his eyes still squinted a little seeing that it was Yeonjun. Beomgyu panicked looking away seeing Yeonjun's arms wrapped around his waist Beomgyu was going to remove them but Yeonjun was already awake.

"Sorry it's a habit really." He said as he removed his hands from his waist. "It's okay. Where's Sumin?" Beomgyu questioned. "Don't know." Yeonjun answered.

Beomgyu got out of bed and went downstairs seeing Yoongi and Jimin. "Where's your boyfriend?" Jimin questioned. "Boyfriend? Oh no he's not my boyfriend." Beomgyu said as he came into realization of what he was talking about. Yeonjun came downstairs awkwardly.

"So you're Beomgyu's friend?" Jimin asked. "Uh yeah we've met before, three years ago to be exact the reason why is kind of embarrassing for Beomgyu." Yeonjun explained. "Oh you're that guy." Jimin said coming to realization. "Yeah that's me."

"So Beomgyu when did you guys become friends?" Jimin questioned. "He just goes to the same college that I go to, nothing major." Beomgyu answered. "Would you liked to stay for breakfast?" Yoongi asked. "Uh sure I don't see why not." Yeonjun said smiling.