Chapter 3

Beomgyu slightly gasped when Yeonjun whispered in his ear he was shocked at the elders action then he turned around and pushed Yeonjun away from him.

"What the hell was that? Why would you think it would be okay for you to just whisper in my ear all like that like are you trying to seduce me or some shit because it's not working." Beomgyu's face was as red as a tomato he just couldn't stop thinking of what just happened.

"Sorry babe where you startled?" Yeonjun asked stepping closer, Beomgyu took a a step back. "And don't call me that it sounds really freaking weird when you say it I'm not your baby, babe, Princess, prince, cutie,or whatever you fucking lunatics call people!" And Beomgyu ran off leaving Yeonjun trying not to laugh his ass off. "Are we on good terms now!?"
Beomgyu stuck his middle finger up for a Yeonjun to see.
—————
Beomgyu ran as fast as he could and didn't look back as soon as he got to the house he slammed the door behind only to be welcomed by the one out of two people he hated the most the. He was the person he hated the most because the he's the person that hurt the person Beomgyu loved the most... Min FUCKING Yoongi.

Beomgyu still couldn't believe and get over the fact Jimin still got with him after Yoongi cheated on him, he still goes running back to him Beomgyu could not believe it and he swore he'd never understand what the hell love is.

"Hey kiddo." Yoongi greets Beomgyu from the kitchen and Beomgyu just answers with a scoff "Hey! be nice he's the one paying our bills." Jimin said throwing a couch pillow at Beomgyu," And why should I care? He hurt you hyung and also I thought you promised you said you would never talk to him again?" Beomgyu whines. "Well kid apparently I lied and show some respect to Yoongi would yah? And he also apologized and I accepted it and there is nothing you can do about it."

The person that hurt his brother got finished making the dinner and Beomgyu hurried and finished the food did his dumb ass homework then decided to go upstairs and lie down for a while since Jimin hyung said that he and The man that hurt my brother would tell him the good news or whatever later. Beomgyu just couldn't get that thought out of his head 'why would he call me baby?' The thought of that word coming out of Yeonjun's mouth made him want to puke a whole two hours passed just with Beomgyu thinking about it.

He heard Jimin call his name and ran down stairs in a lightning's flash he was exited for the news. " Okay Gyu come sit down right here." Jimin patting the spot next to him "So what is that you guys wanted to tell me that is soooo interesting and that's going to make me excited?" Beomgyu asked bouncing up and own

"Well we um I don't know how to put this Gyu I don't know if your going to be upset or happy." Beomgyu could hear the nervousness in Jimin's voice he saw his hyung glance at Yoongi sometimes and that made him even more eager to find what the news were. "Well Yoongi and I thought it would be a great idea that we moved somewhere else new."  Jimin blurted out. "What why?"Beomgyu asked confused. "There nothing wrong with this house." Beomgyu said.

"We know it's just that I'm kind of pregnant, and we thought it would be nice to move into a bigger place so once the baby comes it's not cramped." Jimin said nervously. What the hell. Beomgyu heard that correctly everything single last word of it.

"What your pregnant? And we're moving? With him and a baby on the way, he loves you yeah please I'm not going anywhere!" Beomgyu said screaming at the top of his lungs  that's when Yoongi couldn't take anymore of this kid and Jimin acting like it's cool for Beomgyu's disrespect him like that.

"First of all Park Beomgyu we are moving to a bigger place for the four of us. Secondly I love Jimin to his fucking guts and yes he is pregnant. I don't regret getting him pregnant at all. Thirdly all we both ever did is provide for you If you keep going on telling us you won't move in or you don't fucking like me you can stay here all on your own and figure it out your god damn self ,but I don't think that's the case is it? And you will stop disrespecting your brother and I. You got that?!" Yoongi yelled.

Beomgyu could tell that's he's been holding that in for a while. It made a shiver go down Beomgyu's spine and Beomgyu saw that Jimin tried to say something to Yoongi, but Yoongi never let him finish his sentence.

Beomgyu found out that they would be moving in 2 weeks what the hell was he going to tell his friends and what the hell would he tell Yeonjun- wait no not Yeonjun why would he give two fucks about him?
he just thought about it and it came to his conclusion.

'FUCK HIS LIFEEEE!'