Chapter 4

Beomgyu woke in the morning he washed up got dressed and headed downstairs and god he did not want to see Jimin or Yoongi right now.

"Hey Beomgyu um what do you want for breakfast ?" Jimin asked walking over to the stove Beomgyu just looked at him and said nothing.

"Okay look I'm sorry for the 100th time but it was my choice to move out of this old raggedy place and move on to something new,Beomgyu I just I- I don't know I'm so sorry if I made you mad." Jimin was apologizing for no reason Beomgyu thought about it over night and gosh he noticed how much of a jack ass he could be again Soobin is always right.

"No hyung you have to apologize I'm sorry that I was being a asshole and not respecting your decisions I figured I should well because your my older brother and your only person that's going to take care of me..... I still don't like Yoongi hyung though." Beomgyu says as he walks over to Jimin to give him a hug "That's was so cheesy Gyu."

"SO YOU APOLOGIZED BUT YOUR STILL FUCKING MOVING !!! NO WAY." Everyone in the cafeteria heard Wooyoung shouting and they thought something was wrong " WHAT YOU ASS HOLES SOMETHING IS WRONG WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS BEING NOSEY ANYWAY TURN YOUR HEADS BACK THE OTHER WAY AND TALK TO YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS!" Wooyoung shouted and everyone in the cafeteria obeyed " HEY BABE WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO LOUD PLEASE." It was no one other than Choi San "OF COURSE I CAN SANNIE ANYTHING FOR YOU!"

Wooyoung smiled and sat down in his seat. "Okay so your fucking moving?" He whispered "Um yeah basically. Old grandpa wanted us to move out of the house because he didn't want his child to come back home to a bootleg home instead he wanted his child to come home to a well um a mansion...." Beomgyu said picking with his food.

"Hyunggggggggg I don't want you to go." Huening Kai said pouting. "It's okay Kai I'll still visit of course."

"Wait wait wait so your telling me that this old grandpa was rich this whole time and he didn't think to make you guys move a long time ago?" Soobin asked confused as he always is " Yeah." Beomgyu said shrugging. "Ugh no one even cares let's just have the time of our life before our baby bear leaves." Wooyoung says beginning to fake cry." That's a good idea you know what Hyunjins throwing a party so I guess we could go there before Gyu leaves." Soobin says proudly.

"Well let's do that then." Everyone nodded in agreement looks like Park Beomgyu is going to his first Party.