Chapter 12

Yeonjun
"I'm back hyung!" Yeonjun says putting his  things down and going into the living room. "Oh hey Jun welcome back." San said to him. "Thanks hyung where are you going looking all fancy?" He ask flopping on the couch and turning on the television. "No where I just wanted to see how my outfit looks when Wooyoung and I go on a date tomorrow." San says sighing

"Really!?" Yeonjun ask sitting up surprised. "Yes really I'm nervous though I don't know what Wooyoung is going to show up in there doing. You know he's crazy and he hates me now because I quote on quote was cheating when in reality it was just my cousin and I was just giving her a kiss on the cheek ." He says turning around looking at Yeonjun.

"Miscommunication love it... he clearly is still in love since he accepted it, and I don't think you would be on that sweet home Alabama shit." Yeonjun says laying back down.
"You got anything to tell me?" San asked me "yeah Beomgyu is here in Seoul." He says flipping through channels. "Is that so?" San asked walking into his room changing back into his Pajamas. "That is so and I think he's trying to avoid me." Yeonjun says sighing.

"Well if he is just keep bugging him. How do you think I started dating Wooyoung?" San said chuckling walking back out. "Well you guys aren't together right now." Yeonjun said looking at him. "Fuck off when we still were together. Why don't you just tell him that you like him?" San asked taking the remote from him and turned on a movie. "Because I only knew him for three weeks and then he left and then I see him three years later." Yeonjun says frustrated. "Well I can't help you with your problem." San said pushing me over so he can sit down. "You know what. All I do is help you with your problems." Yeonjun says throwing a couch pillow at San and getting up to make popcorn.

Beomgyu

Beomgyu walked into a coffee shop it was new and right down the street from campus so he decided to check it out.

Beomgyu stood in line waiting for his turn "Next please." the cashier said Beomgyu started taking his order until the cashier stopped him "I'm sorry but by any chance are you Choi Beomgyu?" the cashier asked "Uhh yeah why?" Beomgyu asked with a confused look on his face Before realizing who it was. "Omg Soobin!" He shouted as his jaw dropped. "What the hell oh my god hi Soobin I'm so fucking stupid for not recognizing you Seoul is just the party land huh..." Beomgyu said. "It is." Soobin said smiling and Beomgyu nodded "Well I just want an iced coffee." Beomgyu said Soobin nodded "Your total is 5,033.3 won."

Beomgyu handed Soobin the money going to sit down and Soobin following right after him. "Uhh aren't you still working?" Beomgyu asked and Soobin shook his head no "They'll be fine." Soobin said taking a seat in front of Beomgyu. "Well how are you?" Beomgyu asked leaning close to Soobin "I'm fine actually really happy." Soobin said smiling "Really? how come?" Beomgyu asked interested.

"I'm actually engaged." Soobin said. Beomgyu was really shocked "Really? what about Huening? What happened to you guys? Did you guys break up? Why? Did you cheat or him? Or where you guys just tired and moved on? Why would you guys break up? you guys were perfect for each other." Beomgyu asked questions on top of questions.

Soobin started laughing. "Stop laughing it's not funny I really liked you guys together." Beomgyu said pouting. "Beomgyu-ah your so funny I'm getting married to huening." Soobin said still laughing.

"Oh my god congratulations!" Beomgyu shouted standing up while doing it but then covered his mouth people looking at him "Sorry." Beomgyu said bowing before sitting back down. "Iced coffee Beomgyu." The worker said and Beomgyu grabbed his coffee thanking the worker.

"I have to go Soobin but now that I know you work here I'll be here every morning from now on and I'll get your number on my way back and congrats again you better invite me!" Beomgyu yelled running out of the coffee shop, and Soobin waved.

Beomgyu rushed to his class he was late thank god the professor wasn't there.
"What took you so long?" Taehyun asked tilting his head. "I saw an old friend." Beomgyu answered. Taehyun nodded "Well we're on this page of the text book almost done kind of." Taehyun said grabbing Beomgyus text book turning it to the page handing it back to him smiling. "Thank you Taehyun." Beomgyu said blushing. Professor. Gwan walked in getting ready to start his class "Alright we left off on page 556 of the community family health textbook."

-

"I love that class but now I have to go to the class where black berry is." Beomgyu thought to himself going to his last class of the day. Beomgyu went to his seat making eye contact with Yeonjun, he broke it and sat down in his seat waiting for the professor to start the class.
"Beomgyu." Yeonjun whispered "What?" Beomgyu answered back annoyed. "Can we hang out today?" Yeonjun asked waiting for Beomgyu's response "No I have something to do." Beomgyu said. "You say that all the time." Yeonjun said clearly irritated. "So what."

Beomgyu said flipping through his notes. "I'm starting to get the feeling that you don't like me and that you're avoiding me." Yeonjun said. "I am. That's exactly what I'm doing I don't like you Choi Yeonjun I didn't like you the first time I met you and I don't like you now." Beomgyu said turning around to look Yeonjun in the eyes. "Why don't you like me? What did I do?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu couldn't answer that question because he had no reason to hate him. "Was it because I took your stupid virginity or something? If so you let me." Yeonjun whispered.

"That's exactly why." Beomgyu said. "Bullshit there has to be some other reason because you loved me fucking you that night." Yeonjun said loudly. "Mr.Choi language." The professor said "Sorry." Yeonjun apologized. Beomgyu laughed to himself before making a straight face. "Fuck off, and so what if I liked it I was getting my virginity tooken away at the time and I couldn't tell the difference between good and bad dick. I'm pretty sure yours is bad if we ever had sex again." Beomgyu spat out. "Yo-"
"Alright everyone let's start off."
-

Beomgyu was done with all of his classes and all he had to do was go home and do his work he walked done the hall way to exit the building until someone grabbed him pushing him to the wall It was the one and only Choi Yeonjun "What the hell get off of me."

Beomgyu said attempting to push Yeonjun off of him but Yeonjun grabbed his wrist. "Please Beomgyu-ah can we just hang out." Yeonjun begged "No what hell would make you think I would say yes after you just pinned me to this fucking wall, and what happened in class get off of me Yeonjun." Beomgyu said trying to push Yeonjun off of him again.

"No not until you say yes." Yeonjun said making his grip tighter on Beomgyu's wrist. "Fine now would you get the fuck off of me." Beomgyu said and Yeonjun let go of his wrist "Sorry.. Did I hurt you?" Yeonjun asked worriedly "No shit Sherlock." Beomgyu said rubbing wrist. "Sorry." Yeonjun said grabbing Beomgyu's wrist and kissing it. Beomgyu pulled his hand away from him and rolled his eyes. "Where are we going anyways?" Beomgyu asked "My house where else?" Yeonjun answered.

"Oh"

A/N: I'm so sorry ya'll It's been months I bet yall was mad asf IM SORRY SORRY SORRY