Chapter 1

Beomgyu's alarm went off. Which meant it was time to get up and start his day. a long groan escaped from him as he turned off the alarm. "I woke up again... I prayed to sleep forever."

Beomgyu heard footsteps approaching his room after a few seconds his door opened. "Get out!" Beomgyu yelled throwing another pillow at his brother. Jimin Beomgyu's brother caught the pillow. "I was just making sure you were awake. Get ready we don't have all the time in the world." Jimin said throwing the pillow back at Beomgyu before walking out.

-------------

Beomgyu lived with his brother Jimin and his husband Yoongi, and you probably know why it's the basic parents died trope so he had to go live with a close relative. Beomgyu wasn't close to his parents because they just didn't know how to form good relationships with both of their children, and weren't supportive of Beomgyu and Jimin since they were the same. Meaning they were both gay.

"Morning kid." Yoongi Jimin's husband said. Beomgyu didn't reply he didn't like Yoongi because of a lot of reasons. One is that he's cheated on Jimin multiple times more than he could even count. Beomgyu doesn't understand why they always got back together then got married. It always messed with him, but he was grateful that Yoongi still treats him nicely even though he's been an asshole towards him.

"Okay. Well, you don't have to respond but I'm dropping you off today." Yoongi said. "Well I'm ready to go I'm not hungry," Beomgyu said. "Oh okay go wait outside for me in the car."
————-
"And he's officially late," Woo-young said as he looked at the time on his phone. "He's never late," Kai said worryingly. "It's not a big deal you guys are acting like you're never late," Soobin said shrugging it off. "I'm pretty sure he just walked through the school doors."
"That's it you're officially magical. Can you see the fucking future or something Soon?" Woo-young asked while looking at Beomgyu walking through the cafeteria doors. "Holy shit I might just be," Soobin said shockingly. Beomgyu walked over to the table looking at them weirdly. "Why are you all looking at Soobin and I like that?" Beomgyu questioned taking a seat next to Huening Kai. "Oh we were just talking about you being late and Soobin said to relax because you're most likely walking through the school doors and he was right," Kai explained. "Oh well yeah my ride was taking long today," Beomgyu said.
"Are you not going to acknowledge the fact that I can see the future?" Soobin asked Beomgyu. "No. Because you can't it was simply just a really good guess." Beomgyu said laughing a little. "Whatever hater," Woo-young said sarcastically.
————
"Alright bye, guys see you later," Beomgyu said waving at his friends before going to his class. He sat down next to Taehyun a nice guy that he kind of had a crush on. "Hey hyung." Taehyun said to Beomgyu, Beomgyu responded with a 'hey' and pulled out all the things he needed for this class. He talked with Taehyun for a while before the teacher walked in with a boy he didn't recognize. "Oh no," Taehyun said already knowing what this meant. "Exactly what I was thinking." Beomgyu didn't want any new kids the amount he had in his classroom was enough. "Settle down class. As you guys can see we have a new student and you guys should be nice to him and even help him out a little. If you don't mind introducing yourself for the rest of the class and myself." The teacher said. The boy nodded and started to introduce himself. "Hello I'm Choi Yeonjun I'm 17 and I'm from Seoul," Yeonjun says and when he was talking Beomgyu made eye contact with him. He saw a smirk slightly appear on the boy's face. Beomgyu scoffed and looked somewhere else. Mostly everyone in the class was drooling over him but Beomgyu wasn't he saw him as every other guy especially the popular fuck boys. Jimin told him high school was going to be like this he just didn't want to believe it. Obvious enough Yoongi was of those guys, and his brother fell for him. Beomgyu already knew which friend group Yeonjun was going to fall in. The one with San, Hyunjin, Seonghwa, Mingi, and Minho.
"You may go take a seat right behind Beomgyu. Beomgyu please raise your hand."
Beomgyu rolled his eyes and raised his hand. Yeonjun walked over and sat in the seat behind him. After a while, the class started and Beomgyu felt a tap on his back.