Chapter 10

Beomgyu got to the college campus and met up with some friends he met up with his friends. "Guys after all of our classes and shit do you wanna go out to eat like dinner or something." Seungmin asked as they walked to their classes "I'm not sure I don't think I will be able to go because I promised my mom I would go and see her." Yongseung answers.

"Who gives a fuck about your mom come on and come with us." Jun-Kyu said to Yongseung "Yeah come on." Beomgyu butted in "Fine but I'm not paying for the food." Yongseung said "Okay it's on me since I'm the one who suggested we should go." Seungmin stated. "Alright then I'll see you guys after these classes." Beomgyu said.

Beomgyu got to his class and greeted his teacher taking his seat in the middle of the class and started to pull out notes the previous classes and also pulled out his laptop pulling up some of the work he was working on with the whole class.

Beimgyu later felt a tap on his shoulder and looked back. It wasn't a random guy it was exactly the person he thought it was as soon as he looked at him. "Park Beomgyu right?" The guy asked.

"Uhh yeah who are you?" Beomgyu asked playing dumb. The guy looked shocked while I sat there confused. "You don't remember me?" He asked shockingly. "Uh no sorry I don't think I've ever met you before." Beomgyu responded before turning back around. "Lemon head." The guy said to him. "I'm sorry what?" He ask looking back again.

"Aishh it's me Choi Yeonjun the jackass lemon head boy." He says smiling Beomgyu eyes widened and his mouth dropped open pretending to be shocked. It was a really good act.  'Oh hell no.' Beomgyu thought to himself it was confirmed it was him.

"Oh it's you I'm so sorry I guess I didn't recognize you from your different hair color you know. Black looks good on you." He says putting on a fake smile. "It's okay I get that a lot I recently had blonde and I dyed it again now it's Black ." He says. "Yeah it looks nice on you what should I call you now?" I said thinking "Go ahead throw it at me." He said waiting.

"Black berry you hair looks like black berries so that's my new nickname for ya." Beomgyu says smiling. "Alright I'm fine with that. Can I get your phone number?" Yeonjun asks. Pretty smooth if I do say so myself. "Uhh sure." Beomgyu says pulling out his phone and exchanging numbers.

"Are you free later?" Yeonjun asks. "Oh no I'm sorry I was going to hang out with some freinds after all of my classes." Beomgyu says frowning for some reason. "Oh that's okay I have work after all of this but maybe we could hang out tomorrow since the last time I saw you was 3 years ago at your house when yo-." I cut him off "Yeah I know maybe next time." Beomgyu says. "Yeah okay."