Chapter 13

"San's not home right now so we have the place to ourselves," Yeonjun said as he unlocked his door. "San?" Beomgyu asked.
"Yeah, San. Surprised?" Yeonjun asked as he walked into the apartment. "No. Not at all, you guys were always together anyway." Beomgyu said following behind Yeonjun, and when he got into the apartment he closed the door behind him. He looked shocked about how nice and clean the apartment was. "How did you guys afford this? And I'm surprised you guys keep up after yourselves." Beomgyu commented. "We're not slobs and Simple. Our parents have money and we decided to live together." Yeonjun explained shrugging his shoulders.
"Okay well, what are we going to do?" Beomgyu asked. "Just chill probably watch a movie I just wanted you to be with me."
Beomgyu rolled his eyes "I'm going to leave if you keep being weird."
Yeonjun kissed his teeth. "You just got here. Why leave?"
"Just shut up and put on a movie," Beomgyu said going to sit down on the couch. Yeonjun smiled sitting next to him and grabbed the remote turning on the movie. "You want any snacks?" Yeonjun asked putting his arm around Beomgyu's waist. "I'm fine," Beomgyu said as he grabbed Yeonjun's arm taking it from around his waist then hitting Yeonjun lightly. Yeonjun pulled his arm away rubbing it. Beomgyu rolled his eyes with a slight smile on his face.
————
They were halfway through the movie when Yeonjun asked a sudden question. "Where  would you be right now if you weren't here?"
"Probably with Taehyun," Beomgyu answered. "Why?" Beomgyu asked.
"Who is he to you?" Yeonjun asked. "A friend," Beomgyu said.
"You sure?" Yeonjun questioned. "Yes. Why so many fucking questions?"
"I just need to know that you're not taken so you can be mine later on," Yeonjun said. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun shocked. "W-what?" He asked. "Why would you say that?"
"Because I want you to be mine that's all I want to take you on a date sometime."
"Stop messing with me Yeonjun," Beomgyu said. "I'm serious," Yeonjun said with furrowed eyebrows.
"When are you ever serious?" Beomgyu said laughing it off but stopped when he did see how serious Yeonjun was. "I'm serious Beomgyu it's not funny I'm not laughing."
"Okay okay. I don't know. I mean if you don't irritate me then we can go on a date." Beomgyu said looking anywhere besides Yeonjun. "Really? Do you mean it?"
"Yeah, I do," Beomgyu said. Yeonjun smiled "Alright, then we're going on a date."
"That's if you don't irritate me," Beomgyu said as he pointed at Yeonjun.
"Okay, I won't I promise."
"Pinky promise?" Beomgyu asked. "Pinky promise," Yeonjun repeated smiling.
------
"Alright thanks, Yeonjun I'll see you tomorrow, "Beomgyu said as he smiled waving goodbye.
When Beomgyu got in the house he let out a huge sigh. "What the fuck did I get myself into?" He asked himself as he walked upstairs. "I'm going on a date with Choi Yeonjun. What should I wear?"
-----
"Should I stand him up? No no that would be rude. Plus we pinky promised." Beomgyu explained to Wooyoung on the phone. "Alright then go. Let's not be complicated Beomgyu."
"You think I'm being complicated?" Beomgyu asked.
"Kind of," Wooyoung said shrugging on the other line.
"You're way more complicated than I am."
"Alright then let's not be complicated," Wooyoung said.
"You need to come over and help me with an outfit."
"No need to tell me twice."
A/n: Short chapter just because y'all need to be fed I just didn't feel like writing 😭