Chapter 2

~he felt a tap on his back~

Beomgyu started to look back slowly and when his head was turned to Yeonjun's direction he asked him 'what?' With a sassy tone but Yeonjun didn't reply he just stared at the younger leaving Beomgyu to scoff and call him all types of names under his breath when he turned back around. After class ended he felt a hand on his shoulder it was the perv again "What is it that you want? You didn't answer me in class and just stared at me so what is it that you want huh?" Beomgyu asked as he started walking.

Yeonjun responded."I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are that's all I never seen anyone like you before you know that?" Beomgyu looked at him up and down.

"Well gee thanks I knew how gorgeous I was from the start, so there really is no need to tell me. I get it from my brother if you didn't know already." Yeonjun just looked at him confused and still continued to follow him "What the hell do you want you creep? I told you to stop following me." Beomgyu yelled causing everyone to look over in his direction, Yeonjun didn't understand why the boy was being so mean, rude, and disrespectful towards him.

"Look there is a group of guys you can go talk to that are exactly like you there's San, Seonghwa, Minho, and Hyunjin if you want to hang with them,but get the hell away from me." Beomgyu says pointing to all the boys Yeonjun could go talk to and be friends with. All the boy were kinda confused at Beomgyu's intentions and just invited Yeonjun to come over and hang out with them  like Beomgyu insisted on.

"That new boy is so fucking irritating already and he just got here. The teacher just had to sit him behind me. He was following me around and stuff so I told him to go hang out with the same people who gave off the same energy as him. To be completely honest at least he has popular friends now I basically did him a favor." Beomgyu says while messing with the lunch that Jimin packed him.

"Well hyung why so rude about it? He probably just thought you were supposed to show him around the school since he's new and you said the teacher told him to sit behind you. You have to remember that he comes from a whole different school." Huening Kai says while messing with Soobins hair with one hand while the other hand  rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah your right Kai maybe I should apologize." Beomgyu said. "Yeah you should you can be an asshole sometimes." Soobins says quietly but still loud enough for Huening and Beomgyu to hear.Huening Kai lightly punched Soobin on the arm for cursing they made a deal for Soobin not to cuss as much as he used to. "Where's Woo?" Beomgyu asked.

"Probably getting his ass pounded by San right now. No biggie." Soobin says. Beomgyu stuck out his tongue while pretending to gag. "Ew." Soobin laughed but then made a noise of pain from Kai punching him again. "Sorry."
——————
Soobin was right about Wooyoung getting his ass pounded by San maybe Soobin could see the future. When he was walking past the janitors closet he heard Wooyoung moans and Sans groans and thought about how such a slut Wooyoung was...not like a literal slut just in a jokingly way, and he laughed to himself walking away to protect his ears.

He decided to walk home, and while he was walking home he saw a familiar face he squinted his eyes to see who it was and it was none other than Choi Yeonjun so he decided to walk up to him and apologize. Beomgyu thought it was going to be easy but that wasn't the case "He-"

He was cut off by Yeonjun saying "Fuck off." And he just wondered what the hell happened to him in those 3 hours of school.

"Hey! I'm talking to you I'm trying to apologize for what I said earlier and how much of a bitch I was being. Im being nice right now. And people don't see that often except my friends." Beomgyu says walking after Yeonjun. "Yeah I know so say your apology." Yeonjun said stoping suddenly. "... That was my apology." Beomgyu said nervously.

"Seriously? What a bullshit apology, you sound like those influencers that wrote down there apology and read it off of a pice of paper, but at least there's is more believable and longer than whatever that shit was." Yeonjun says scoffing still standing in the same place.

"But I was being honest and I didn't know what else to say!" Beomgyu says whining." Yeonjun turned around and took a step closer to Beomgyu and leaned down to his ear whispering in it. "I believe you baby I was just kidding."