Chapter 18

"Thank you, I enjoyed the food a lot," Yeonjun said smiling. "No problem you should come by more often it was great having a new face at the table," Jimin said smiling. "Okayyyyyy I think it's time for us to go get ready right Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked suggestively. "Oh right," Yeonjun said as he stood up.

They were upstairs in Beomgyu's room and Yeonjun started getting undressed right in front of him. "Woah what are you doing?" Beomgyu asked shocked. "What? You're acting as if you've never seen me naked, or with boxers on." Yeonjun said. "Yeah but it's been a while," Beomgyu said covering his eyes. Yeonjun smirked "But we could always change that." Yeonjun said flirtatiously walking up closer to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu slowly took his hand off of his face just for a peak getting startled to see Yeonjun standing closer in front of him. Yeonjun wrapped his hands around Beomgyu's waist pulling him closer to him, he then began giving Beomgyu small kisses on his neck sucking on his skin a little. "Junnie," Beomgyu said in a shaky voice putting his hand on his bare chest Beomgyu gave Yeonjun a small push. "There are people here." Beomgyu reminded Yeonjun not even being angry about what just happened. "Right," Yeonjun said chuckling walking back over to Beomgyu and burying his face into his neck he was pretty shocked that Beomgyu didn't attack him.

After they were both ready they left the house. The car ride to the university was nice, a little awkward because of what happened back at Beomgyu's house, and every time Beomgyu would try and say something nothing would come out. Yeonjun let out a long sigh breaking the silence. "Did you like it?" Yeonjun asked. "What?" Beomgyu asked looking over. "The kiss did you like it?" Yeonjun asked with more context. Beomgyu didn't reply for a while. "I think. I'm not sure." He said quietly. "If no one was there would you have let me gone farther?" Yeonjun asked as he put his hand on Beomgyu's inner thigh taking a quick look over to see his face bright as a tomato.

"Maybe," Beomgyu answered looking down and seeing where Yeonjun's hand was. He began fiddling with his fingers trying to distract himself. Yeonjun just smiled softly knowing that he's got Beomgyu shaken up.

They finally got to the campus and Beomgyu was quick to get out of the car and walk away he wasn't paying attention because there was a lot on his mind which made him accidentally bump into someone else. "I'm so sorry." He said apologetically. "It's okay Gyu," Taehyun said smiling. "What's wrong with you? You look spoken up like you've seen a ghost." Taehyun said. "It's nothing. We should get to class." Beomgyu said as he began walking towards the building.

He completely forgot that he and Yeonjun were in the same class together so he jumped a little when he heard his voice. "You okay Gyu? You ran away after we got here." Yeonjun said. "Yes, I'm okay," Beomgyu answered. "Could we talk after this class?" Yeonjun asked. Beomgyu just nodded in response.

Taehyun looked back and forth at the two wondering what happened. "Did he hurt you?" Taehyun asked quietly enough just for Beomgyu to hear. "No, we kind of you know almost made out. I think we probably would've gone farther."Beomgyu explained quietly. Taehyun nodded with a clenched jaw. "What made you come come to that conclusion?" Beomgyu asked. "No reason probably because of this money and you jumping when you heard his voice."

"What's your relationship?" Taehyun asked. "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out after this class."

———

"I just wanted to take you out on another date. This time kid-free." Yeonjun said. "Okay, we could do that," Beomgyu said. "Is Friday good?" Yeonjun asked, Beomgyu just nodded his head. "Alright, I'll see you then. Do you want a ride home after all of your classes are finished?" Yeonjun asked. "No, it's okay. Thanks for asking."

Another date with Choi Yeonjun wouldn't be that bad.

———

Beomgyu and Yeonjun hung out together the next day at Yeonjun's apartment, Beomgyu never would've imagined himself cuddling with Yeonjun, there he was on the couch with him laying down on his chest, Yeonjuns finger ran through his hair it was quite relaxing. They were watching some movie he couldn't remember the name of, but it was good.

Beomgyu looked up at Yeonjun admiring the way he looked. Yeonjun could sense Beomgyu's stare, and glanced over at the younger. "Take a picture it'll last longer," Yeonjun said jokingly. Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"Can I kiss you?" Yeonjun asked. Beomgyu's eyes widened. "What?" Beomgyu asked shocked. "Can I kiss you?" Yeonjun repeated. Beomgyu nodded his head slowly. "I wanna hear you say it."

Beomgyu smiled slightly. "Yes, you can kiss me Yeonjun."

Yeonjun licked his lips before sitting up straight and grabbing Beomgyu's chin he leaned in to kiss him. Beomgyu's lips we're warm and soft Yeonjun took control mainly because Beomgyu wasn't too good at it. and when his lips parted a small moan came out, Yeonjun took it as an opportunity and slid his tongue inside. The kiss was deep heated and passionate Beomgyu pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. "I think that's enough." Beomgyu said a little shyly.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement "Wouldn't want to go too far would we now?" They both sat in silence for a while before Beomgyu stood up "I think it's time for me to go." He said grabbing his phone off of the table. "It's way too late for that." Yeonjun said "It's already midnight just stay the night and go back in the morning."

"Bu-" Yeonjun cut Beomgyu off before he could come up with any excuses "Come on Gyu we've spent the night together before if won't bother once more." Yeonjun said. Beimgyu rolled his eyes before he sat back down on the couch. They finished watching the movie before heading to Yeonjun room.

"Which side of the bed do you want?" Yeonjun asked. "It doesn't matter." Beomgyu answered. Yeonjun nodded before plopping down on his bed letting out a long sigh. "Are you just going to stand there all night or come lay down?" Yeonjun asked smiling a little. "No I'm going to lay down eventually."

Yeonjun stared at him for a hot second before turning on his side. "Well let me know when you're ready."

Beomgyu started to take off his hoodie and jeans before walking around and getting in the bed. "Don't touch me tonight, I'm making a border on the bed between you and me." Beomgyu explained while doing so. "Fine."

After a while there was silence. "Beomgyu?"
"Are you awake?" Yeonjun asked "Gyu?"

"I'll take that as a no, but finally I can get this off my chest without being embarrassed saying this to your face but I really like you. A lot, and I can't help it it's too much. I'm really scared about telling you this when you're actually listening because I don't know how you'll take it. You probably think I'm just goofing around with you and I wouldn't actually us serious but I really do like you. No. I'm crazy about you, head over heels for you, lost without you. I think I'm in love with you..."

Yeonjun looked over again seeing Beomgyu sleeping peacefully he let put a small sigh before turning over and closing his eyes. "Good night."