Chapter 5

Beomgyu was so excited  going to his  first party but shit he wishes he had some better clothes to wear his style is nice but he just needed more sexy clothes in the closet if you know what I'm saying. Wooyoung helped him out for what he was going to wear and it looked pretty decent he could always trust him. They then went to pick up Huening Kai and Soobin then one of Wooyoungs other friends, Felix Beomgyu just assumed that Woo was going to meet San at the party. People always talked about how Hyunjins parties were always fun and if you stayed long enough it was an after party and well Beomgyu was down, but the after party sounded like a little bit to much for him.

When they got there Hyunjins house was packed. It reeked of alcohol and sweaty fucking people Beomgyu decided to stick with Wooyoung and well that plan was quickly debunked when yet again he saw Wooyoung getting fucked to death by San in a bathroom.

He was traumatized and disgusted he just went downstairs and just went and sat on a couch when he saw Yeonjun making out with a random girl Beomgyu felt something in his heart like a little pang he ignored it though.

A person walked up to him and asked. "Yo are you the Park Beomgyu as in like Park Jimins brother." The random person asked "Yeah I'm Park Jimins brother whatever there's nothing special." Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders. "What do you say we go somewhere you know and have fun." Beomgyu looked so disgusted just because his older brother was so easy other people thought he was going to be the same way? Beomgyu scoffed and walked away.

It was happening he was staying at the after party "ALRIGHT YOU PUSSIES LETS PLAY A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!" Hyunjin yelled everyone just went over and sat in the circle he saw Yeonjun again but he saw him whispering in Hyunjins ear. "Soobin truth or dare?" Ryujin asked "Dare" Soobin simply answered. "I dare you and Huening Kai to play 7 minutes in heaven." Soobin didn't know if he could do anything with Huening because he's too innocent they haven't even made out yet what makes people think that they could do 7 minutes in heaven.

Soobin looked at Huening Kai and Huening Kai just nodded so Soobin stood up and grabbed Huening Kai's hand. Everyone was whooping and Beomgyu was just so surprised that Huening Kai was down to play. "Beomgyu truth or dare?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu was surprised when he got called on all of a sudden.

"Truth." He said proudly everyone was groaning and sighing telling Beomgyu to pick dare "Fine. Dare. Fuck you guys." Beomgyu said. "Alright I dare you to make out with me." He heard Yeonjun say. Beomgyu scoffed.

"What makes you think that I would want to make out with you? And I saw you making out with someone an hour ago!?" Beomgyu was panicking well because he didn't want to make out with him and he was a virgin what if they went farther.

"That was an hour ago come on."
Yeonjun said, and yanked Beomgyu up and took him in a room as soon as they got in there Yeonjun slammed Beomgyu on the wall and started kissing him Beomgyu kissed back for a second but then pushed Yeonjun off of him "Aw come on babeeeeee."

"No leave me alone." Beomgyu was about to walk out the room when Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and threw on the bed. "Come on let's have some fun." Yeonjun said as he got up on top of Beomgyu. He couldn't resist Yeonjun god fuck he thought the older was so hot so he let it happen.

Yeonjun leaned down and kissed Beomgyu slowly. Beomgyu kissed Yeonjun wrapping his hands around Yeonjuns neck. He already started to feel hot and wanted the clothes off. "Wait Yeonjun." Beomgyu said pulling away from the kiss. Yeonjun didn't stop he just attached his lips on Beomgyu's neck leaving hickeys on it.

Beomgyu let a quiet moan. "Jun stop it. I'm hot could you please let me take my shirt off?" Yeonjun stopped and took Beomgyu's shirt off himself. "That better?" Yeonjun asked. Beomgyu nodded slowly. "Okay good." Yeonjun said before unzipping his pants.
——————
Beomgyu's ass hurt like a bitch he opened his eyes and he couldn't recognize whose room he was in, where he was at, or
whose bed he was lying in. He felt a grip on his waist and breathe against his neck he was about to go crazy he peeked and saw who it was he screamed and kicked Yeonjun off the bed with the cover falling off the bed too "What the hell babe?"

Beomgyu was panicking the fucking blanket came off he was naked. He yanked the cover off of Yeonjun and god he should've never done that Beomgyu froze and just stared straight at it "You like what you se-." Beomgyu cut him off by saying "You stuck that huge thing inside of me!?" God he wrapped himself in the covers and ran straight to the bathroom to clean himself.

"I wanted it to be special not me getting my virginity taken away by someone I hate to his guts oh god please help me." Beomgyu whined  he heard Yeonjun from outside asking if 'He was done' Beomgyu didn't respond. He opened the door he wrapped a towel around his waist and went to grab his clothes.

"Did I got to hard on you? I noticed you're limping." Yeonjun pointed out. Stop fucking talking to me we won't talk about this ever again and also we won't ever see each other again." Beomgyu responded and with that he finished putting on his clothes and ran out the door.