2.4

Y/n's POV

"Hello welcome" the cashier guy welcomed drowsily.

My eyes widened at the sight of his face.

He locks eyes with me and I instantly turn my head, squishing my face into jisungs back to hide it.

"What are you doing?" he questions while walking.

"That cashier guy is kinda .. " I pause for a second out of embarassment.

Jisung seems to put the pieces together.

"Do you think hes cute?" he says a little too loud for my liking.

"Shhh!" I pinch his ear. "He might hear you"

"Owww" he drags his words.

"Stop being a baby, and find something you want"

"Okay, but can I put you down? there's some seats on the other side of the store"

"Yeah sure, just come back when its time to pay" I nod.

He takes me to the seats, but before he leaves I grab his arm.

"Jisung, you know a lot about dating and stuff, plus you're a guy, whats the best way to ask out a guy?" I keep my voice low.

"I-" he scoffs, "You're not actually thinking about asking out the cashier guy right?"

"So what if I am?" I cross my arms.

"Okayy, you do you" he holds up his hands in surrender and walks away.

"Wait you-" I cut myself off. "You never gave me advice" I mumble.

Jisung's POV

Pfft, asking out the cashier? she wouldn't

.....

would she?

she definitely has the courage. I mean she has the courage to be mean to me.

Guess I have to do this myself.

I walk up to the cashier.

"Are you ready to check out?" he asks.

"No, not yet, but I have to tell you something okay, keep it on the down low"
I lower my voice.

He looks confused.

"That girl I came in with, really likes you, and she might ask you out, my advice is to tell her that you're not into girls, not interested, or are in a relationship, got it?"
I explain the situation.

"Uhh ... sure?"

"Okay good, here's 20 bucks for helping me out" I pull out money from my pocket and hand it to him before leaving to search for something.

I need to get something cheap, I dont want to have to make her spend a lot.

She can be annoying and stubborn, but I'm not monster.

Y/n's POV

Ugh how long is he gonna take? How long has it been?

I check my phone.

7 minutes

I sigh out and tap my foot.

I wait a couple more minutes and Jisung comes back with a bag of chips.

"It took you that long to decide?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"What? this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I have to use it wisely"