4.9

Y/n's POV

"Can we talk?"

I nervously bite my lip before nodding, trying my best to make eye contact.

There's silence.

"Are you gonna talk?" I ask.

"Oh not here though" he laughs awkwardly.

I close my eyes with a small smile and a sigh, "where would you like to go then?"

"Oh uh .. I'm not sure"

"Then right here should be fine"

"No not here" he whines.

"THEN PICK SOMEWHERE"

"STOP YELLING AT ME" he stomps.

After about 7 seconds of silence, no I didn't count of course, we both talk at the same time.

"Café" "Café"

We both nod and make our way over to the nearest café. We go in and sit down. A waitress makes her way towards us with a smile.

"What can I get for you today?" she asks sweetly.

"Uhm can you give us a couple of minutes to let us look over the menu?" he asks, to which she answers politely that she'll be back in a bit.

We sit quietly, me admiring the decor of this place. Coffee shops have been upping their game recently damn.

"Where should we start?" Jisung says while playing with his fingers.

"I don't know, you asked to talk to me. Could have at least written down some bullet points beforehand" I scoff, "Unprofessional"

"I've never done this type of thing before you can't blame me" he crosses his arms.

"Are we ready yet?" she comes back.

Shit. I quickly look over the menu picking what I want and ordering.

Jisung does the same.

She asks us more questions about specifics with our drinks and I can't help but notice her gaze being mainly fixated on him.

Even when talking to me her face will be towards me but her eyes will be on him.
Someone's got butterflies in their stomach.

After she leaves we turn back to each other.

"So ... you like me..?" he says.

Romantic huh?

"I mean.. it depends," I look out the window.

"Depends on what?"

"Do you like me?" I turn back to him.

"Well I guess that depends too"

I sigh. "Do we both have to just admit it right now?"

"I think so" he says with a smile and nod.

"So you like me?" I ask, to which he nods. "And-"

"you like me?" he cuts me off, pointing at himself, and I answer with a nod.

"Cool" we both say.

"So," I lick my lips nervously.