5.4

Y/n's POV

After Jisung runs off, I notice there's a whole new topic of discussion going on between the boys.

We must have tuned them out.

"Okay okay okay, maybe we should watch a movie, shut everyone up already" Changbin suggests.

No one seems to argue so they turn on the TV and start searching for something.

I think about going to tell Jisung we're gonna start a movie soon, but I shrug it off.

It'll be alright, they're not gonna pick something anytime soon.

-

It took them 15 minutes to pick something to watch by the time it was on I was already ready for bed.

Good thing this movie was interesting or else I would've fell asleep 5 minutes in.

After the movie ended there was conversations on the bad and good parts of the movie, and what we would've changed if we were the directors.

We all end up in a fit of yawns, some decide to just sleep on the couch, and others decide it's time for them to go back to their humble abode.

"Your room smells nicer than before" I deliver a compliment sandwich as I walk in.

"Thanks" he gives me a small smile, as I settle a seat into his bed.

"Wait-" he snaps back quickly, just before I change the topic.

"Did you get new bed sheets?" I fix his pillows from being in a distressed setting.

"Yeah, I spilled a bowl of soup on it and it got a big stain" he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

I look at him quickly in awe before focusing my eyes on the monstrosity behind him.

"Now what is that?" I perk up, "That's like ten water bottles!"

I point at them and get up, but before I can make my way towards them Jisung sprints infront of me.

"Forget you saw those" he says frantically, "Aren't you tired? let's sleep, I'm tired" he blurts before forcing out a quick yawn.

I laugh at his nervousness because I saw a hoard of empty water bottles, but we all have our moments, - I have had at least fifty in my room at one point-.

"Lemme clean them up" I try pushing passed him.

"Noo," he grabs onto my arms.

"Really quick" I swerve out of his grip.

Before you know it I'm cleaning his entire room.

"Are you done yet? You're acting like my mom right now" he groans, laying back onto his bed.

"I'm just helping, plus cleaning other peoples' rooms is a lot funnier than cleaning my own" I say while organizing some of his things.

"Now, do you have a vacuum?" I tap a finger on my chin.

"No, no, no. No more, that's the last straw"

Somehow he convinced me to stop cleaning his room, and we settle into his bed together.

I gasp in awe, as his bed was so comfortable. I feel like i'm lying in the clouds.

It's not until i'm fully done positioning myself for optimal sleeping, that I notice our distance.

"Why are you so far?" I start scooting my body to the side.

"Oh right, I just didn't know how close was too close for you" he also shifted closer.