5.2

Y/n's POV

I wake up on Monday for school, as I always do, and make my way to Minhos house.

Of course he didn't wake up early so I was sitting on his bed watching him get ready.

"And then what?"

"And then I was like, 'oh shit uh.. that's just my friend' and he was like being quiet, so I was like 'bro you mad at me?' and he was like 'no'"

I give him an extremely descriptive story time about everything that happened on Saturday.

"You're gonna get yourself accused of cheating not even a week into the relationship" Minho fixes his hair.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT, plus he was asking me how the date was going, it's not like he was asking 'how's it going?' to go hook up" I put my face in my hands in stress.

"He doesn't know that"

"Well it felt a little awkward to explain all of that.." I twiddled my thumbs.

"Well if he's not mad or anything then, just forget about it and maybe he will too"

Jisung's POV

"I mean should I be worried about that?" I run my hand through my hair.

"Yes" hyunjin states quickly.

"I don't think so" seungmin shrugs.

"I mean, it's not like she's not allowed to have friends, right?" I crack my knuckles.

"It just depends on the kind of friend.. if you know what I mean" hyunjin puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You're making this worse" seungmin rolls his eyes. "I mean, what did the text say exactly?"

"It was like 'hey, how's it going?' or something like that"

"..." they all stay quiet.

"maybe it was a misunderstanding" seungmin tries to make it better, but I heard doubt in his voice.

"Nah, she's not yours anymore, I don't know what else to tell you" hyunjin gets up from sitting down.

"You don't have to tell him anything, shut up" seungmin shoves him lightly in the shoulder.

"You don't even like her" hyunjin shoves him back.

"That doesn't mean they need to be torn apart damn"

"You guys suck at giving advice" I sigh.

"Just be straightforward if you're that worried, demand answers" hyunjin holds me by the shoulders and shakes me.

"Just hurry up, we already late" seungmin starts leaving.

"Seungmin don't wear my shoes again, I SAID DONT WEAR THEM" hyunjin yells before turning back to me quickly, "Remember, demand answers" he says before turning around and running off.

Demand answers .. Demand answers ...
I mean he didn't say I had to be mean about it right?

Y/n's POV

What if he doesn't even talk to me today? I mean we talked all day yesterday but.. in real life... what if he realizes how mad he is just by seeing my face.

"Stop overthinking" Minho bumps into my shoulder.

"What?" I snap out of my thoughts.

"That's your overthinking face, stop overthinking"

"I have an overthinking face?" I looked at him, bewildered by the fact that I have a noticeable face when I'm overthinking.

We walk into the school gates and wait for class to start.