1.4

Y/n's POV

I entered the detention room and almost instantly exited.

I rolled my eyes at that stupid boy with that stupid smirk on his stupid face.

stupid, stupid, stupid!

I sit near in the front of the detention classroom, since Jisung is in the back.

There are a few other kids in the classroom, but I don't really acknowledge them. I don't even acknowledge anyone at all except for Minho, Yeosang, and his friends.

I'd say they're the only nice kids in the school but not even Yeosang is nice.

I PAY HIM MONEY AND HE STILL EXPOSES ME-

I grab a random book and stare and the pages. Occasionally flipping a page to make it look like I'm reading. I eventually got bored.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Yes you may"

I get up from the desk and leave.

I'd just leave to go home right now but I left my backpack in the room and it has my notes for a quiz we have tomorrow and I haven't studied yet.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business.

I then looked into the mirror.

"Damn.. I'm so ugly."

"But at the same time low-key cute."

I walk out actually debating on whether or not to just leave.

I can always ask Minho for notes..

And I brang my phone with me sooo

What's the worse that can happen.

....

Okay that's a bad idea, I'm not doing it.

I walk back into the classroom and sit down.

-

Once detention finished I was the first out the door.

Mainly because I was sitting fairly close to the door, but also because I was eager to leave.

While walking in the hallway, an arm swang around my shoulder.

I already knew who it was.

I slowly look up to my right, with a very displeased look.

"What" I say through practically gritted teeth.

"Oh nothing," he foolishly smiles.

"Yeah well if it was nothing, you wouldn't be hooking onto me like a hanger" I pushed his arm off of me and fastly walked away not taking a second glance back.

Once I made my way home, I fell onto my bed. Soon after, a knock being heard from my door.

"Come in" I say.

The door opens to reveal my mom.

"So, who's that Jisung guy? If I may ask" she says with a smile creeping on her face.

I almost started to choke on my words.

"He.. is" I take a small breath. "no one" I finish.

"Come on, there had to be a reason Minho told me about him" she almost squealed.

"There isn't a reason" I lied.

"Yeah well, I know my daughter well enough to know when she's lying, so you're not getting out of this, tell me" she pushed.

"You're so stubborn" I groaned. "Okay,  Jisung is just a boy that goes to my school, and we probably talked a few times but that's it"

"I believe you, but not entirely. You guys didn't just talk a few times. Minho said you guys had something serious" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"What a pest" I said through gritted teeth.

"Don't call him that, he's the only reason I know what's going on in your life, he tells me why you'd actually get detention or if you've eaten or not. He's like a messenger." my mom explained.

"Well you know what, I'm not telling you anymore about Jisung, because obviously Minho will " I fake smile and push her out of the room.

I hear her yell from outside the door saying that dinner is soon.

I grab my phone and call the devil I've named my best friend.

"What"

He answers.

"You telling my mom everything about me is foul bro" I cross my arms. Well arm.

"I don't care, she pays me two dollars"

"Wow, you guys have a whole business behind my back. And my privacy is only worth 2 dollars a piece?" I scoff.

"Yup" he laughs."But I don't go too in depth with what happens so you don't have to worry, just enough to get me 2 bucks and to get her thinking she knows your whole life"

"Yeah, whatever" I roll my eyes and hang up.

My mom calls me downstairs and I have a silent dinner.

I'm not talking to that woman. Not now.

I feel like my privacy has been broken into and I am not happy about it.

I'm suing.     

-

sorry for any errors. <3