2.0

Y/n's POV

Mm we love Mondays don't we gang

....

I can't hear you 👂👂👂

.......

Yeah I don't either

So as I am on the verge of death--- why am I on the verge of death you might ask? oh an illness maybe, you say? yeah a mental illness, I'm gonna bring the death upon myself.

"Minho I can't do this, I really can't" I cry into my friends pillow.

"Don't cry to me about it, I can't either"

"And when is this due, tomorrow? No it's 3am, we have another set of homework to complete,

and school starts at 8am we can't do it, not while being stable we can't" I shake my head, tears slowly falling down my face.

"No, we can do it, we just have to-" I cut off his attempt to see the bright side of things.

"Don't even try to be positive you know we can't do it"

"YES I DO KNOW WE CAN'T DO IT BUT CAN YOU LET ME TRY" he raises his voice.

"NO BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL MORE MISERABLE"

-

"Dear, Mr. Lee, I understand you said our work was due tomorrow, you seemed pretty strict too, but right now, I'm about to cut off about 80 years of my lifespan. I hope you can understand and give me just at least an extra day to get my stuff done."

I read my typed out email that's on my phone to Minho infront of me, to see if there's anything I should add

He shifts in his spot and hums.
"Yeah I think that sounds about right"

"School is just natural selection at this point, and I don't think we'll be surviving much longer"

-

Walking to school on a monday morning, with about 2-4 hours of sleep.

How do you think my life is going so far?

yknow, in school you notice we aren't taught for the real world, we're taught how to meet a deadline.

We aren't being prepared for the real world, we're prepared for the next test.

Why don't they teach us useful stuff.

Maybe like the basics of math and science and whatever.

They're gonna send us into the real world like a bunch of idiots.

And then adults get mad at US for being dumb? You're the ones not teaching us, you can't expect us to automatically know-

My thoughts are interrupted with Minho yawning.

"Do you think we'll make it?" he asks.

I furrow my eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, but do you think we'll make it?"

"Uhh.. "

I tried to find words to answer this question, but what the hell does it mean?

"I mean I hope so?" I squint in confusion.

"Yeah me too" he shrugs.

"Bitch?" I mutter as I stand still, watching him continue walking.

-

"Goodmorning class" the teacher greets.

The class gives a small groggy 'goodmorning' in return.

"Woah calm down, no need to yell at me now" The teacher raises his hands in the air, as an attempt to entertain us.

Didn't work.

Personally, I thought it was hilarious, I just don't have the energy to show it.

"Today we have a.. " He pats the desk as if it was a drum.

"Project!"

Everyone groans.

"You knew it would happen at some time if the year" he rolls his eyes at our unenthusiasm.

"What do you say I let you choose partners" he bargains.

Suddenly everyone's awake.

This teacher is too much of a people pleaser.

"Its a 3 partner project" He informs.

He talks about the project, and what we have to get done.

(Yeah im way too lazy to make up a fake project for a wattpad story, use your imagination)

"Now you may go collect your partners, remember 3, no more no less" he holds up three fingers and waves them.

Well, Minho its our time to shine

but who's gonna be that third person?

I tap my desk with my finger in thought.

As I'm thinking long and hard. . . .

Someone drags their chair infront of my desk and sits.

"what do you want?" I gave a grimace of annoyance and confusion.

"What do you mean? You need a third partner, correct?"

"Han Jisung, get the hell out of my face"

-

I notice that I always end up ranting in my stories, but its very much a coping mechanism so its whatever ig

haven't updated in a while but here it is for you sexy mfs 🥵

school has been tough but im starting winter break so im so happy

what are you guys asking for, for Christmas?

Recently I went to Florida and I ended up buying myself a Miroh album and I got CHANGBIN, JISUNG, AND JEONGIN PC IDUG8H G I G

I almost died when I saw them.

anyways yeah, I'm feeling kinda bored, in the mood to start a new story, I might drop it like 5 chapters in but 😝 so any requests? I'm getting bored of these same stories smh

you can give me either an idol or like plot or smth idk JUST GIVE ME SMTH