1.0

Y/n's POV

Ayye Tuesday

I'm so fucking done ayye

I walked to school after Minho had to wake me up because I overslept. Not my fault though, my alarm sound is just so peaceful.

But that's okay, it's totally fine. We're not late, yet.

Once we got to our beloved classroom we sat down and almost cried.

But that's just us.

-

"Yeosang!" I shouted at his table.

He groaned and walked over.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I have to buy you lunch" he waved off.

Minho and I sat down at a table. He start eating his food while I awaited mine.

"Sometimes Y/n," Minho starts. "I wonder how you're not 500 lbs. You're such a fastass" he scoffs.

"I just.." I trail off. "fast metabolism?" I shrug.

"Metabolism my ass. You're probably in a cult. Whatever cult it is, tell your leader they're getting a new member" He spoke with food stuffed to one side of his cheek.

Yeosang came with my food and left to his table. Gee, no horse drawn carriage along with it? How anticlimactic.

I ate my food in happiness knowing I spent no money. I can be a wee bit cheap sometimes.

When lunch ended we went to class. It was boring. To no ones surprise. The homework material given was confusing, my slow functioning brain will overheat with this kind of stuff. With that, I decided to go to Minho's after school for some help.

After school ended we both walked to his house together.

"This is just like last time," Minho throws his hands up in frustration, before having them land back onto his face, dragging his skin.

"I know you understand this!" he yells.

"Except I do not!" I yell back.

He grabs a pillow and brings it up to his face and proceeds to scream into it.

Once he's done he exhales.

"Y/n, you're very smart. Except you are not smart at all. You have the IQ of a cabbage" he scoffs.

I pursed my lips and knitted my eyebrows and exhaled. That better be an intelligent cabbage he's talking about.

I then slammed my notebook shut.

"I don't deserve this" I say picking my things up.

I walk to the door and open it before turning around dramatically.

"Good day sir, I hope you and your toxicity have a happy life together" I huff and closed the door.

I went back to my house and had to try and figure it out on my own. Although it took a while. I kept replaying Minho's explanations in my head.

After about 30 minutes I finally got it.

"A ha!" I exclaim happily. "I finished my homework!" I clap my hands with a smile.

I put my things into my back-pack and fall onto my bed with a sigh.

I still have an essay due in a couple of weeks.. I'll do it later.

I stare at my ceiling for a couple of seconds before getting my phone.

I found Minho's contact and pressed it.

"What"

"Guess who finished their homework, yeah that's right it's me, I'm not as dumb as you think"

"I don't care"

"Be nice" I roll my eyes.

"Look out your window"

I walk to my window and look out to see Minho in his window flipping me off with his middle finger.

After a second he hangs up, throws his phone off to the side -probably onto his bed- and reached out to his sides.

With a bitter, fake smile, he closes the curtains in an instant.

"He has no reason to be so rude, that boy" I say then lay back down on my bed.

I run my fingers through my hair.

"I mean hakuna matata," I shrug.

I come up with a genius plan, blast Hakuna Matata.

I grabbed my speaker and did just that.

"HAKUNA MATATA! WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE! HAKUNA MATATA!" I shouted.

I heard a muffled 'Turn that down!' from downstairs.

I turned down my speaker.

"Sorry!" I yelled, in hopes my mom would hear it.

"Now that I have no homework though, I have nothing to do" And it will not be that essay. I tap my foot impatiently, with my arms crossed.

I decided to get a snack. But I ate that in a mili-second.

My phone dinged and my head snapped in that direction.

I looked at the notification text.

Yeosang :
yo you busy?      

Me :
not necessarily
why?

Yeosang :
im bored and got
invited to this hang
out thing

Yeosang :
its not a party just
like a kick-back

Yeosang :
also idk half the
people there

Me :
im scared about any
question you're going
to ask next

Yeosang :
you already know

Yeosang :
you wanna join?
again idrk anyone
else there

Me :
idk mannn

Should I go?

-

idk mannn.
sorry for any typos, it's 2:57am and i wanna go to bed.