1.5

Y/n's POV

I just got home from school. Yesterday I basically disowned my mother and now I'm gonna disown my dad. He really thinks he can beat me at mario-kart?? Pfft, dream on.

My mom asked me to go to the convience store because we needed batteries.

It was 6:37pm and I was walking down our street.

The sun hasn't set completely yet, there's still some light. But I should probably hurry so I can get home before the sun goes to rest entirely

I start picking up my pace to the store.

Once I arrive, a few minutes later, I push open the door, the bell making a small jingle.

I search the small store for some batteries and finally find them after about half a minute.

I start mumbling incoherent words on what snacks to buy.

I decide to pick some chips first, but right as I was about to get them. A hand snatched them off the shelf.

I looked to my left.

Han Jisung.

"Oh, it's you" I roll my eyes.

"Well, hello kitten"

I look down at his hand holding the bag of chips I wanted, ignoring the disturbing nickname.

"Oh, did you want this?" he asks bringing up the bag of chips and shoving them in my face.

"Well yeah but then your crusty ass hand took it" I scoff.

"Here take them" he extends his arm.

"Really? thanks" I take it.

"Wh-" he looks dumbfounded.

"What?"

"You were suppose to do the.. y'know the thing"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion. what the hell

"Y'know when I offer you something and you're like, 'No I can't possibly take it', and I answer, 'No, no, I insist' and we argue over who takes them" He mimicks a high pitched girl voice and a very husky man voice.

I assume they're supposed to represent the two of us, but neither sound alike.

I stare at him for a second before laughing.

"Yeah well I'm not programmed that way, if you offer me something, it's an offer, so I take it" I shrug.

I walk out of the aisle, grab cookies and walk over to the cashier to scan my items so I can pay.

After I got my things I walk out of the store.

I start walking home and after about five seconds someone starts walking next to me.

"You know, a girl shouldn't be walking alone at night"

"Yeah well, it's even more dangerous when someone like you is with a girl at night" I answer.

"Ooh" he put his hand over his chest, as if in pain. "That hit close to home"

"Why are you still following me, Jisung?" I ask annoyed. "I'm perfectly capable of walking home"

"Well, maybe I'm just going the same way as you"

"Keyword, 'maybe'" I answer.

"Fine, I am going the same way as you"

"Yeah, you're going into my house as well?" I ask.

He looks confused until he looks around and notices we're walking on my lawn.

"I-" he stops himself from talking and brings his hand to the back of his neck. Scratching it nervously.

"Yeah that's what I thought, go home" I order and walk into my house.

"Yo ma!" I shout, "heres your batteries!"

-

THIS WAS SHORT ASF
BUT LIKE I DIDNT WANNA LEAVE YALLSTERS HANGING DID I?? also i cant spell convience or convienence idk