5.6

Y/n's POV

I wake up slowly, hearing a little bit of commotion outside of the room.

I blink, trying to restore my vision, and realize what's going on.

I smile softly at the sight.

Jisung is wrapped around me like a koala bear, snoring softly, even a little bit of drool.

Aww.. gross.

I wipe his chin, gently to not wake him up.

I try moving to find my phone, but right when I do so, his eyebrows knit together, and I earn a small groan from him.

I try not to laugh, but move to find my phone anyways. It ended up being too much movement for him and he started to wake up.

"Oh good morning" I smile, moving some hair out of his eyes. "Did I wake you up?"

He blinks quickly, registering everything before forcing out a groggy, "Good morning" ignoring my question.

"Did you sleep okay?" I wipe even more drool off his chin that I missed previously, before resting my hand on his cheek.

He nods, eyebrows still furrowed, and eyes squinting. He buries his head into my neck, hugging onto me tighter and then resting his head on my shoulder.

"You don't wanna wake up?" I question, to which he answers with a shake of his head.

I pat the back of his hair, which is extremely disheveled, and focus my eyes on my phone that's under a pillow.

I reach out my hand and grab it, turning it on. I squint at the bright screen, letting my eyes focus.

I see three messages from Minho and a missed call.

Uhm so like ur moms gonna come over for breakfast in like half an hour..

You should probably get ur ass over here. Like now.

Y/N WAKE UP

Missed Call: Minho

These were from 12 minutes ago..

My eyes widen astronomically large and I subconsciously sit up quickly.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit.." I murmur.

"What?" Jisung groans, sitting up next to me, sneakily snaking his hands around my waist.

He leans over to read my messages and he gets the same reaction.

"Oh shit you have to go" he says throwing the blanket off of us.

He quickly finds his shirt and puts it on. I had already put mine back on after getting too cold without one, but he always sleeps shirtless so he had no issue.

"You know how to drive right?" I ask frantically. "I don't know if now is the time for walking"

"I mean I can, I just don't have a license"

"I'll go for that" I shrug.

We both go zooming out the door, running down the stairs.

"Look who finally decided to- Where are you guys going?" hyunjin was about to throw shade but gets confused at our fast pace.

"Bye guys I had so much fun, I just really have to get home now" I bid my farewells, as Jisung frantically tries to find the keys.

"Are those hickeys?" Felix questions right before we go out the door.

"You drive good?" I make sure I'm not gonna die on my way home.

"We should be alright, it's in the neighborhood" He starts the car and zooms us onto the road.