4.7

Y/n's POV

I made it through most of the day, but it's around 7:30pm, maybe 8, and I don't think I can carry on.

I'm going through micro-sleeps or some shit and I can't even think right. It's like I'm drunk but respectfully drunk.

As I'm about to go to sleep to get out of this misery, I get a text.

Jisung:
Are you busy
rn?

Fuck.

I can't just be like, "oh yeah, lol boutta sleep it's passed my bedtime"

I'm starting to get delirious and will probably start seeing things if I go any longer.

Me:
Nah

I should've said yes oh my god, I can't be talking to people at a time like this.

Jisung:
wanna go to the park?

Hell no I'm gonna do something stupid

Me:
Sure

AHHH-

~~~

I get ready quickly, keeping it cozy since it's a chilly night.

I tell my mom that Minho wanted me to go over and I leave.

I can't have her being right about the whole, liking Jisung thing.

Once I get to the nearby park I search for him in the dark lighting, only being lit up by those orange lights that distort your vision.

I call him to see where he is and he tells me  he's near the swings.

I go to that side of the park and surely, I see a man standing near the swing set.

"That better be him because I can't see shit right now" I mumble to myself as I start getting closer.

"You came" he said.

"You already knew I was coming, I called you"

"Well yeah but I can't believe you said you would come"

"You know me, always on the wild side and whatever" I lean on the pole that keeps the swing up.

"You okay? You sound weird"

"Oh I'm just alright, don't even worry about it" I probably sound like i'm about to pass out, which I am.

"You high or something?"

"No!" I stand up straight, "Just tired" I'm still perfectly aware of what i'm doing but I just care less about it.

"Whatever you say" he laughs.

I noticed that I haven't really looked at him yet, but when I do it's like I'm not even tired anymore.

I'm wide awake.

I can barely make out some of his features, but the ones I can see, have me nearly mesmerized.

"See there is something wrong with you, you've never enjoyed looking at me before"

My eyes widen, "Who says I enjoyed looking at you"

"You didn't have to say it, you're eyes already told me" he said staring back down at me.

I don't break eye contact to see how I'll do, it wasn't good. I quickly suggest we sit down.

"Just sit on the swing" he gestures over to it.

"Hell no, it has no back support, and I'm this close to having to start taking vitamins for bone health" I raise up my two fingers to show a small amount of space.

He laughs and we find a bench to sit down on. Love me some benches.

He's laughing a bit much isn't he..

Now now, I know I've come to the conclusion I think,, I like him.. But I'm not any less paranoid that he will just want to humiliate me, or perhaps assassinate me, either/or.

I pull my knees up onto the seat, more comfortable, and face out towards the trees and field.

"Is there any reason you asked me to come here?" I ponder.

"Just.. because. That's all" he shrugs. "I like to be around you sometimes"

"You were just around me yesterday" I look over.

"I guess I'm just addicted"

I can't say that line didn't make me feel something. I don't know if it was what people call my heart fluttering or skipping a beat, or maybe a butterfly trying to get loose in my stomach, but it was definitely something.

"Whats wrong with you?" I ask.

He gets taken aback from this.

"W..What?" his eyes wander around.

"You confuse me so much" I run a hand through my hair.

"At first you were such a playboy, then you were just a plain fucking bully, and then you were some respectful angel person, and now you're a respectful flirty guy I don't even know what the fuck to call it and I don't even know what I'm saying anymore" I sigh.

"It feels like I've met 10 different guys with the same face, and I feel like if I start to like you I don't know which one I'm gonna have to deal with. It's like I don't know you but I know many of you"

I end up ranting.

He just sits there looking at me.

"Got anything to say?" I look at him with half-lidded eyes.

At this point, I already let everything out so I might as well just YOLO everything huh?

He opens his mouth, but no sounds come out.

"Good, 'cause I don't want to talk anyway" I say, dropping my knees down from the bench.

He was about to say something but I move closer to him, putting my hands onto his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

I don't know what I'm doing, I think I'm too tired to care right now and I think I'll regret this later but

in the moment

it was pretty fucking awesome.

-
I'm trynna get this show on the road, get the wheels turning, and if there's any typos pls pls tell me, I do not proof read.

also don't get it twisted i wasn't trying to make her sound drunk when she's just tired. But me personally when i get tired i start to not gaf abt anything 💀 it's in all fun i swear.