5.1

Y/n's POV

The week passes through and it's saturday now.

Jisung invited me over to watch a movie with him and his friends, of course Im not like nervous or anything.

I'm kidding I'm extremely close to shitting my pants.

Joowon texted me today, we only text about once a every few days but we always update each other on everything.

I told him I was going to my BRAND NEW boyfriends house today, and asked for some pointers.

He told me to just act natural, and be cool with his friends. Kind of failed since last time Seungmin got butt-hurt over his lack of bitches, but we can make amends.

I'm so nervous I don't think I can do this.

Just as my little chat bubble went off in my brain, it also went off on my phone.

Here.

Already?! I mean I'm ready, but not mentally.

I suppress my nerves and hurry out the front door.

We make small talk as he takes me to his house, where all of his friends are gathered.

"Finally" one of the boys heaves.

I oughtta hit you in the back of the hea-

"Seungmin, Felix, and Hyunjin you guys already know Y/n" Jisung announces.

"Unfortunately" Seungmin mutters.

I roll my eyes. Still butt-hurt I see.

Jisung gives Seungmin a glare before continuing, "This is Jeongin, Changbin, and Chan"

"Nice to meet you" I smile.

"You as well" Chan smiles back.

"Let's just hurry up and pick a movie" Felix claps his hands.

We all find our spot around the couch and settle in.

After about 10 minutes, the movie is finally picked.

I can't help but micro-analyze everything.

The way his arm feels around my shoulders, the sound of him laughing at a funny moment in the movie, even just the sound of him breathing.

I wonder if he thinks the same things.

Jisung's POV

(Before he picked her up)

"Help me clean all the rooms" I say frantically.

"It's not like she's gonna go into every single room" Hyunjin crosses his arms.

"Don't care" I answer.

"Okay I'm gonna go get her, please be polite-" I pause to look at Seungmin, "Have this place looking clean, smelling nice, and don't forget to clean up your attitude too, thanks"

"Why are you so nervous? Haven't you guys ate each other's faces like ten times already, and you see her everyday" Hyunjin retorts.

"I'm nervous that you guys will mess things up" I point my finger.

"Guys let's simmer down, Jisung just wants things perfect for her" Chan takes control.

"Yeah simmer down Hyunjin" I raise my eyebrows.

"Get out, go get your girlfriend" 

"Happily"

Y/n's POV

The movie is about an hour in, nearly over only about half an hour left.

And I have been holding onto an enormous amount of water weight.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I whisper.

Jisung gives me a nod and I go, leaving my phone behind.

His bathrooms so nice, I'm gonna steal from it.

I leave the little room and am met with Jisung immediately.

"Hi" I say awkwardly.

"Who's Joowon?" he asks, handing me my phone.

He didn't seem mad, angry or anything.  Just as if he was asking a simple questions.

"Oh uh just my friend" I shrug.

He stares at me for a bit.

"What else should I say.." I say nervously.

Maybe he is mad.

"Nothing, that's it. I just wanted to know"
He says with a small smile.

I nod, returning his smile.

"Let's go back then"

I open my phone quickly to see what it was.

Three messages from Joowon.

"Hey" "Y/n" "How's it going?"

Joowon you picked the worst time, and the worst way of asking me to update you.

We sat through the rest of the movie, shit ending by the way, and stretched our limbs at the end.

Everyone was yawning.

"Are you guys staying?" Jisung asked them all.

"Might as well" "Yes sir" "Of course"

"Perfect.." he says sarcastically "Well I'm gonna take Y/n home"

"It was nice meeting you guys" I smile tiredly.

Me and Jisung walk out the front door, closing it behind us.

"It's kind of cold tonight" he says, the cold wind blowing against his face.

I nod in agreement, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

"Did you like the movie?" he asked.

"It was alright, not really my taste but I enjoyed it. Plus the ending was probably the worst ending in movie history, but besides that it was good"

"Im gonna have to agree with that one" he waves his finger.

"You're not mad at me are you?" I ask after about 3 seconds of silence.

"Of course not, why?" he laughs.

"Just making sure. I don't want you being mad at me, and if you were I would want to be aware about it. I don't want either of us hiding feelings from each other" I look at my feet while walking.

He heaves out a sigh, "Well I'm glad we're on the same page then"

After a little bit of more silence, he blurts out.

"Okay well then if we don't want to hide anything, I'm not mad but" he puts his finger up, "I won't lie to you, I am a little bit jealous"

I look at his surprised.

"Just a little, a bit" he makes a pinch sign with his hands.

"Don't be, you have nothing to worry about, really"

"I trust you, I just don't trust anyone else." he kicks a rock.

"Don't trust anyone else? with what?"

"I mean I can't just trust someone to not fall for you, look at me now, I'm basically waiting at your beck and call. It's like you put a spell on me" he puts his hands on his heart.

"Shut up" I punch him in the arm, laughing.

"Ow!- It's true" his eyes widen, while holding his arm where I threw a punch. "You're addicting"

"Addicting? like what? Addicting like the smell of flowers or.." I was waiting for some romantic line.

"No, addicting like heroine"

"Bye" I start walking away quickly.

"WAIT, I WAS JUST KIDDING"

-

TELL ME FOR TYPIS OR ANYTHING PLLSSS