chapter.17 (Battles)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Mercury and Emerald just walked past team RWBY to get to there seats.

When they arrive at there seats, they sit down. And look at the battlefield where the next fight was about to take place.

Mercury then says while eating some popcorn:" i wonder who is gone win." Emerald replies with:" as if we already didn't know."

Cinder then walks up from behind them and she then says while sitting down behind them:" oh come now. Even if we know how a story ends. It doesn't make it any less fun to watch."

(Scene change made by chibi Ruby getting confused by Blake and a Cat)

Team JNPR where standing in the stadium ready to fight the team that stood infront of them and that being team BRNZ

Professor Port then says into the mic:" team JNPR from beacon vs team BRNZ of shade."

Then the areana arena begans to change to two different biomes that will be used for the battlefield.

"Three... two.. one begin." Port then says. Jaune then says:" come on guys. Team JNPR and BRNZ then charge at each other.

And Ruby who was sitting in the stands, cheers her friends on.

Pyrrha is the first one who clashes with one of the opponents they have to defeat.

The guy goes in for attack with his weapon, but Pyrrha blocks it with the edge of her blade she then proceeds to deliver a punch to the face, that sends the guy a few feet flying back.

Nore proceeds to swing her weapon to her opponent, only for the guy to roll to the side. Ren was about to help Nora, but he stopped when a bullet past right over him.

Ren looked around, to try and find the source where it came from. Only to find nothing.

Jaune who just blocked an attack of his opponent was about to charge in but he also had to stop when he a haf to deflect a bullet. He looked also around, only to see a small flash of light.

Jaune then says:" retreat." Team JNPR proceeds to run back to there side to get cover from the sniper and to think of a strategy to win the fight.

"What do we do?" Pyrrha then asks Jaune because he is there teamleader. Jaune responds with:" spread out and keep moving."

Pyrrha proceeded to strike at her opponent only for him to block it.

Ren who was about to charge in to his fight was caught by suprise when a bullet was shot right infront of his feet. Bacause of this he went of balance.