chapter.25 (The last Match)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Ruby and Izuku walked up to the row, to qait for an airshup to bring them to the colosseum.

Ruby then looked to the side to see Velvet making pictures. Ruby then walked up to her without saying anything to Izuku.

"Ruby where are you going?" Izuku then asked when Ruby started to walk away from the row.

Velvet then turns around to see Ruby and Izuku walking her way. Velvet then says:" Ruby how is it going?"

"Hi Velvet, what are you up to?" Ruby then asks. Velvet replies with:" just working on my photography. Do you wanne see?"

"Yeah." Ruby replies. Velvet then shows a picture from sun but without his face on it.

"That's better.." Ruby replies and Izuku says:" um... yeah.."

"Umm.. i'm sorry to hear about you're sister, is she doing okay?" Velvet then asks. Ruby replies:" yeah.. she is doing okay."

"I think it's just awfull what people are saying about her. Yang is such a nice person." Velvet says. Ruby then replies:" i'm glad some one thinks the same."

"Most people don't know, how it's like on the battlefield. I mean even experienced fighters can get scared and start seeing things, if it happend to Coco then it can happen to any one." Velvet then says.

"Coco?" Ruby asks. Izuku just stayed quiet and listened.

"Yeah, she swore she saw Yatsuhashi in the forest while she had the fight with Mercury, even though Yatsuhashi didn't make it out of the geiserfield. Stress induced illusions apparently." Velvet replies.

"Yeah..." Ruby says, while thinking about it and the same goes for Izuku who is tginking about it, but he stays quiet.

Velvet then makes a picture of the two suprising them.

"Oop.. sorry." Velvet then says. Izuku then looks at the ship and sees that they can enter now without waiting. Izuku then says:" well see you later Velvet, we have to take that ship if we want to see the whole fight."

"Bye Velvet." Ruby then says. Velvet responds with:" bye guys, see you later."

(Small timeskip)

Izuku and Ruby took there seat and waited for the next contestens to be chosen.

"Who do you think is going to fight next?" Ruby asks Izuku excitedly and Izuku replies with:" don't know, but there will be one match up that won't be happening."

"Yeah... and that is...?" Ruby then replies. Izuku was about to respond, but he was cut of by Professor Port who said:" and our first contender is Penny Polendina from Atlas.. and her opponent will be Pyrrha Nikos of Beacon..."

"That..." Izuku replied. Ruby thought for moment and then she understanded what Izuku meaned and she said:" No..."

Ruby then runned of without daying anything to Izuku. Izuku then shouts:" Ruby wait! Where are you going?"

'Shit!'Izuku thought while looking back at the fight. Izuku then thinks:' why would Ironwood and Ozpin let this happen, they both know that Penny is a robot.... and that Pyrrha's semblance is polarity... or they don't, because they are both pretty secretive'