chapter.37 (Two steps forward, Two steps backwards)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Ruby, Jaune, Ren and Nora where also told who Salem is and what for threat she poses to the world.

They where also informed by Izuku, that she won't be the only problem they would have to face.

- Now -

"We should probably start moving.." Ren said, who had woken up a few minutes earlier.

"Yeah yeah..." Jaune replied, who was also awake.

Izuku who was laying in his green sleepingbag, suddenly started to cough violently.

Ruby stood up and walked towards Izuky to check on him if he is okay.

Ruby gasped when she saw Izuku cough up a purple liquid.

"It seems Qrow was right about his semblance..." Izuku said, before he passed out.

(Scene change)

Tai was training Yang to improve her hand to hand combat and to adapt to her new robotic arm.

Yang deliverd a powerfull punch to her Father who was lucky enough to have blocked yhe attack, but the force still knocked him a few feet back.

"Well... that thing packs a punch.." Tai says, while he looks at his daughter.

"We've been at this for weeks, I get it. You wanne make sure, I can still fight... I think I'm doing just fine." Yang replies while bumping her fists together.

"You're close..." Tai says, before he starts to walk.

"Oh realy..." Yang replied while she rolled her eyes.

"You're still of balance." Tai responds with laugh.

"What.. no I'm not! Honestly... I'm kinda suprised... I thought it would be this huge wait, but it feels Natu- " Yang replies, but she cuts herself of when she realised what she was going to say.

"But they did a great job..." Yang then says with a sigh.

Only to be punched in the face by her father, when she finnished her sentence.

Tai goes in for another barrage of punches and kicks, but this time they are being blocked by Yang.

"I wasn't talking about you're actual balance... Although I guess that needs some work to." Tai replies, before he knocks Yang to the ground.

Tai then walks towards Zwei who was sitting next to the towels. Tai pets Zwei, he then hears Yang ask:" meaning?"

"I saw you're tournement fights, during the Vytal Festival." Tai replies.

"Let me guess, I was sloppy..." Yang then says annoyed.

"No no no... you where predictable and stubborn... and maybs a little boneheaded." Tai replies.