chapter.31 (Runaways and Stowaways)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Weiss was back at home and she figured out why she had to go back and couldn't stay with her team...

While team JNPR and Ruby and Izuku continued there Journey towards Haven.

- Now -

Blake was on a ship on her way home, she turned to look at the Ocean.

"Traveling alone?" A man asked, suprising Blake of the sudden noise, she gripped her weapon and turned around to look at the man, to see it was the captain.

"Now, now.. no threat here. Just here to check." The captain of the ship said.

"And why is that?" Blake asked. The man replied with:" well.. not many people travel with boat on there own. It can be quite a lonely voyage. But I find those that do, tend to have a... a more interesting story's."

"Maybe it's just... better for some people to be alone..." Blake replied.

Blake suddenly turned around in fear, when she heard suddenly noise... only to see two kids that where playing.

The man laughed and said:" maybe.. but with you're paranoia, I think a few friendly faces wouldn't hurt."

"Who says I'm paranoid?" Blake replied a bit irritated of the comment.

The captain laughed and said:" no one dear, no one. I'll leave you be." The man then walked away, but he turned around after a few feet and said:" but fair warning, these trips can be awfully boring."

The man then walked away.

Blake looked back at the sea, before she undid her bow and trew it into the sea, she then said:" I won't be needing this."

(Scene change)

Yang was sitting on couch watching tv, when suddenly the door swung open to reveal Tai who then said: I'm home."

"Hey dad." Yang said while she turned to look at her father who was carrying multiple bags.

"Guess what came in today." Tai said while entering the house.

"What?" Yang asked. Tai replied while he walked to a table to put the bags down:" I can't wait for you to try this."

When he had putted everything down, he picked up one box and walked back to where Yang was.

"Well?" Tai said after he putted the box down infront of Yang.

"It's for me..?" Yang asked. Tai replied with:" for you and you only."

Yang opened the box to reveal a prosthetic arm. Yang looked at it, not realy knowing what to think.

"Brand New, state of the art Atlas tech. You know, I thought I was going to have to pull some strings. Call in a few favers, but you earned this one all on your own, kiddo." Tai said.