chapter.35 (Punished)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Weiss had crashed her father's charity event, when she reached her tipping point.

And the silver-eyed duo and there friends where attacked by a faunus.. who had multiple powers...

- Now -

Oscar was sitting on his bed reading a book. When someone yelled:" Oscar, supper is almost ready!"

"What are we having?" Oscar asked. The woman replied with:" doesn't matter. You're eating it."

"I've never agreed to these terms." Oscar said. The woman responded with:" it is part of living under my roof contract. Read the signs and wash up."

Oscar sighs and puts his book away. He then stands up and starts walking to the door.

"Oscar we have to leave.." Ozpin says. Only to be ignored by Oscar.

"Oscar... Oscar!" Ozpin then says. Oscar stops when he is at the door and replies:" I've decided you're not real.. so you might as well give up..."

"I understand how you are feeling, I went through the same panic and confusion." Ozpin says.

"It's not real.. it's not real.." Oscar says. Ozpin replies with:" I can asure you, you're perfectly sane."

"I'm talking to a voice in my head." Oscar then says. Ozpin replies with:" I didn't say you where normal. I said you where sane. There is quite the differen-.."

Oscar cut him off and said:" shut up! You think this is funny? It's not."

"We are in compleet agreement on that matter. I promise you, believe me I wished this weren't the case. But as I have told you... our aura.. our soul's are combined." Ozpin said.

"I'm done listening to you..." Oscar replied. Ozpin ignored the comment and said:" have you ever been to Haven?"

"I told you I'm not going and I told you I'm done listening." Oscar responded.

Ozpin once again ignored what Oscar was saying and he then said:" do you think, you can describe the headmasters office?"

"No.. why would I know that, I've never seen-..." Oscar replied but he was cut off by Ozpin who said:" try, right now."

"It's probably... it's... it's autumn colored.. with a large desk... there are small chairs and a table in the corner for guests... with a tea set... I... I gave him... why did I say that? Why did I know that!? Why did I say that!!" Oscar said confused.

"Because I helped build that school and the tea set was a gift to the man running it now." Ozpin replied.

Oscar grabs his head in frustration while he sits himself down on the bed.

"If you don't believe me... you can look it up if I recall then you're aunt has several books on Mistral down stairs. I'm certain you can find a picture in one of them." Ozpin says.

"That's right... I must of seen it in a picture..." Oscar says to reasures himself.

"Oscar.." Ozpin says, but he is cut of by Oscar this time who says:" stop talking to me!"

"I've a great responsibility to uphold, we both do.." Ozpin then says. Oscar replies with:" I've never agreed to anything."

"No you didn't and neither did I at first, but you do have an opportunity." Ozpin replied.