chapter.9 (Time for some action)

I hope you like this chapter. Also Izuku can use 80% of OFA now, i actualy wanted to mention it in the first chapter of volume 2 but i forgot it. Also thanks for the 4k view. I also updated the first five chapters, so they are easier to read.

{Enjoy}

Team rwby and jnpr where in the library, some where learning while, but not team rwby, they were playing a boardgame, ruby and yang where drammaticly calling out at each other while playing the game, weiss hadn't one idea what was going on and blake was thinking of something else.

And with team jnpr, Ren was trying to learn with the commotion going on, Nora was sleeping and probably dreaming about pancakes, Jaune was reading comics and Pyrrha was learning to and when she saw that jaune was reading some comics, she changed it with an actualy book to learn.

Back with team rwby, ruby just lost with her attack plan and Yang then says:" well Weiss it's your turn." Weiss who didn't understand a thing is then helped by Yang, who gives her advise to fall in her trap. Weiss then says:" i hate this game of emotions we play." Ruby hugs Weiss and says:" stay strong Weiss, we will go trough this together." Weiss then says:" shut up, don't touch me." She then proceeds to hug Ruby back.

Yang then says:" okay... alright blake your up." Getting blake's attention in the proces and snaping her out of what she was thinking about, blake then says:" huh, oh.. umm... sorry what am i doing." Yang then says:" your playing as Vale, trying to conquer the kingdoms of Remnant." Blake then says:" right.."

Jaune then walks up to them and asks:" hey can i play?" Ruby responds with:" sorry Jaune, we already got four people." Weiss then says:" besides this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning, that i siriously doupt you have."

Yang then says:" you attacked you're own navy  fleet two turns ago." Weiss growls at Yang, Jaune then says:" bring it in Ice Queen, i'l have you know that i am tolled to be a natural born." Weiss then says:" by who your mother." Jaune then says:" and Pyrrha."

Pyrrha then says from the other table:" hello again."

Jaune then says:" come on let me play your hand for a turn." Weiss respons with:" i don't trust you with the good citizens of Vacuo." Jaune then says:" why not, you have trusten me with way more important stuff before, i mean you told us all that blake is secretively a Faunu.."

Pyrrha then slabs a hand over Jaune's mouth and says:" a fun and loving person that we all admire and respect." Jaune nervously laughs after he realised what he had done. They all look at Blake who just gives them that look. Jaune then says:" right, lady's enjoy your battle."

Sun and Neptune then walk in and Sun says:" sup losers." Ruby responds with:" hey sun." Sun replies back with:" Ruby, Yang, Blake and Ice Queen." Weiss then says:" why does everybody call me that." Sun then says:" i never got the change to formuler introduce you to my old friend." Neptune then says:" um.. aren't library's suposed to be used for reading." then yells:" Thank you." Nora then awakes and yells:" PANCAKES!!"

Sun then says:" shut up, don't be a nerd." Neptune then says:"
intellectual okay, thank you. I'm Neptune." Weiss then says:" so Neptune, where are you from." Neptune replies with:" haven and i don't think i have caught your name, snow angel." Weiss then says:" i'm Weiss." Neptune then says:" pleasure to meet you."

Sun then asks:" actualy where is Izuku, i want him to meet Neptune." Ruby then says:" oh, he is learning in his room, he said he wouldn't be able to concentrade if he was sitting with us. What i find hard to believe." Ren then says:" you think so."