V.2 chapter.8 (Foodfight)

I hope you like the chapter. It's not the most intresting chapter, but the foodfight happens.

{Enjoy}

The old man that works at the Dust till dawn shop was finnaly opening again, so he was hanging up a banner with the words reopened on it, when it was hanging in the right place, he came down from the ladder and some one then bumped into him, because of that he fell with a thud on the ground. A greenhaired girl then said:" sorry, i'm not realy from around here." She then offered her hand to help the old man get to his feet, she then asked and showed a note with a location on it:" um.. would you mind me pointing me into the direction of this shop?" The man nods and gives her the direction.

The girl then proceeds to walk back to her friend who says:" i knew you where lost." The girl then walks up to him and says:" Mercury, i will siriously pay you to shut up." Mercury then says:" that's not your money Emerald." Emerald then says:" but it could be yours for just five minutes of silence." Mercury replies with:" mmm... no deal." Emerald then says:" Ugh.. Fine." She then walks away annoyed by Mercury's behavior. Mercury then says:" whatever, you want me."

(Small Timeskip)

They then both entered a bookshop, Emerald walked to the front desk an pushed on the button. A few seconds later they heared a man say:" be right there." The man then comes walking in while carrying multipel books and saying:" welcome to Tuksen book traids, home to every book under the sun. How may i help you" Mercury then says:" just browsing." Emerald then says:" actualy, i was wondering do you have any copy's off the thief and the butcher?" The man then says:" yes we do." Emerald then says:" that's great..." the man then asks:" would you like a copy...?" Emerald then says:" no just wondering, Oo Oo.. what about violets garden in paperback." Mercury then says:" he's got it, hey do you have any comics?" The man then says:" near the front." Emerald then says:" no wait, what about third Crusade?" The man then responds with:" umm.. i don't think we carry that one." Emerald then says:" what was this place called again?" The man then says:" Tuksen book traids." Emerald then says:" and your Tuksen?" The man now named Tuksen then says:" yeah, that's right." Emerald then says:" so then i take it that you are the one that made the catchphrase." Tuksen then says:" yes." Mercury then asks:" and what was it again?" Tuksen then says:" Tuksen book traid know to every book under the sun." Mercury then says:" except the third Crusade." Tuksen shrugs and then says:" it's just a catchphrase." Emerald then says:" you shoudn't make a promise that you can't keep Tuksen." Mercury then dims the lights and Emerald then says:" i hear you are planning on leaving, moving al the way to Vacuo, your brothers in the White fang wouldn't be happy to hear that and neither are we. You know who we are, don't you." Tuksen replies with:" yes." Emerald then says:" and you know why we are here?" Tuksen responds with a dangerous tone:" yes." Emerald then asks:" so.. are you going to fight back?" Tuksen then shouts:" YESS!!" he jumps on the tabel and because he is a faunus, he can transform his nails into more like that of an animal. He then jumps at Emerald only for Mercury to plant his foot in his face and shoot him, killing him.

Emerald and Mercury then walk outside and Emerald then asks:" what's with that?" Mercury replies with:" huh.. i like the pictures."

(Scene change made by the ones who heared the word Crusade)