chapter.32 (family)

I hope you likw this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Blake and Sun killed a grimm that wanted to destroy the ship that they where on... with some help of the crew...

- Now -

The boy from before walked into the barn, he just finished his work on the farm. The boy putted the tools away.

He sighed in relief, because he was done with work for the day.

He walked to a sink to wash his hands, the boy looked up to see himself in the mirror that hanged above the sink.

The boy thought, he saw something strange in the mirror. He went closer to the mirror, so he could have a better look of himself.

The boy leaned back and sighed, he then said:" just my imagination..."

But a voice cut him off saying:" hello I'm Professor Ozpin..."

The boy jumped back and screamed in responds, when he suddenly heard the voice.

"Oscar! You be careful with those tools.." a woman said.

(Scene change)

Screams of agony and fear, the cries for help, grimms that roared while they killed there prey... those where the only things Yang could hear...

Yang looked around her to see that she was in a rather darkroom. She then looked down and noticed she had two hands...

Yang looked up when she heard footsteps... only to see the man, that cutted of her arm.. she wanted to run away from where she was... but she couldn't move...

The man know as Adam walked closer and closer.... Yang looked back at her arms.. to see she had her weapons on her now...

She immediately started to shoot explosions towards Adam... but they all missed the man.

Yang stopped for a second, before she trusted her hand forward again.. only for nothing to happen.

She looked towards her arm to see that her weapon was gone... she then looked at her other arm.. only to see that it wasn't there anymore...

Yang who was to focused on her arm... only noticed Adam when he stood right infront of her..

Yang only heard the weapon being drawn... before she woke up, gasping for air.

She looked to the side to see the prosthetic arm that was lying on the nightstand.

Yang looked towards her door, when she heard laughing coming from downstairs.

She put on vest, before she headed down and walked towards the kitchen where she heard the talking coming from.

"And then in comes Qrow, wearing a skirt. I didn't know what to do, so I just left the room to laugh." Yang heard Professor Port say, before she heard laughing.

"Yeah we told him it was a kilt, he had never worn a uniform before. So he didn't know..." Tai said while laughing.

"That's terrible. What's wrong with you?" Doctor Oobleck said jokingly.

"Hey the girls all said, he had nice legs. So I only did that jerk a favor. Beside that wasn't even the best part. See.." Tai said.

But he was interupted by Professor Port who said while he putted his leg on the table:" like what you see?"