chapter.12 (Why?)

I hope you like the chapter.

{Enjoy}

Oobleck then says" children, you maybe still be students. But for this moment your first mission as Huntsmen and Huntresses has begun. From this point forward you have to do exactly what i say, do you understand?"

They all nod at him. Oobleck then says:" Ruby i thought i said to leave you're bags behind at school." Ruby then says:" but you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So i didn't."

Oobleck then says to himself:" she is not wrong. Very well Ruby leave you're bag here. We can retrieve it on our return."

Ruby then says:" but i.." Oobleck then says:" young lady, what could be possible be in that bag that's so important that...."

Zwei then comes out and Ruby whispers to it:' get back in the bag.' Zwei only barks at Ruby.

Oobleck then says:" where here to investigate an abondoned urban jungle teaming with death and hostility.... and you brought a dog?"

Ruby then says:" i... um.... uhh... 'Izuku help me.' Izuku then whispers back:' what am i suposed to do?'

Oobleck then says:" genius." He then picks Zwei from Ruby and says:" canines are historically know for there good noses and there good hearing. Making them excellent companiens for Huntsmen like us."

Ruby then says:" i'm a genius." Yang facepalms, Weiss just looks disapointed, Izuku has a smile on his face and Blake then asks:" so what are you're orders doctor Oobleck?"

Oobleck replies with:" ah straight to the point, i like it. As you have been informed the Southeast area has been recent be marked for a hotspot of grimm activity. Now there several possible explanations for that, one of which being grimm."

Ruby then asks:" uhm... what?" Oobleck then says:" grimm a creature of grimm is about a hundred yards from us, at this very moment."

Weiss then says:" what." They all turn around to see a beowolf. They all take there weapon out and take aim except Oobleck who then says:" stop." Ruby replies with:" huh?"

Oobleck then says:" there are a number of reasons that grimm
congregate in this particular area. The most likely would be the negativity, the sadness and the loneliness, hatred. All qualities are likely held by a group horribly ill intend."

Ruby then asks:" so what now?" Oobleck replied with:" we wait. We track, if this specimen lead us to it's pack. That pack may lead us to it's prey."

Yang then asks:" how long do we wait?" Oobleck replies with:" it's unsertent hours, days, weeks. Why lone grimms have been isolated for.... oh and there is the whole pack."

Weiss then asks:" what?" Oobleck then says:" and now they have seen us." Izuku then said:" well that was fast."

Ruby then says:" i think tracking is out of the question." Oobleck then says:" an accurate assumption."

Yang then asks:" what's the plan then?" The five all look back at dochter Oobleck who then says:" show me what you're capable of."

Ruby then says:" cover your ears Zwei."

Yang is the first one to charge in on a beowolf and she delivers a punch to it's head killing it in the proces, she then proceeds to charge into some more beowolfs.