chapter.27 (Heroes and Monsters)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

- Last Time -

Blake encountered Adam her previous partner from the White fang, after she went after the alpha beowulf.

- Now -

While Blake was busy with Adam, other students where busy trying to kill the grimm invading the school and destroying the army of robots that Ironwood brought with him...

But they all didn't notice the figures, that where standing on the top of a building multiple meters away.

Those figures where none other then Cinder, Emerald and Mercury.

"Beautiful" Cinder says while she looks down on all the destruction she caused with her plan.

"It's almost sad." Emerald says while she looks down at all the civilians that where screaming in fair.

"It's horrendous." Cinder says before she turns to Mercury and says:" focus on the Atlesean Knights."

"Ho oh, don't worry i'm getting all of it." Mercury says with a smirk. Cinder replies with:" good. Continue the broadcast till the end."

After Cinder finnished her sentence, the ground shaked as like there was an earthquake happening.

Cinder smiles and says:" and do not miss what happens next." Mercury smirks and replies:" with pleasure."

(Scene change)

Ozpin was in his office looking at a screen that was connected to security camera's. To look for where his help was needed the most.

He picked up his cane (weapon) when he knew where he had to go. He was about to leave his office, but he stopped walking when the ground shaked under him.

Ozpin looked outside the window in the direction of Mountain Glenn only to see a grimm Wyvren that would put the one Izuku fought at initiation to shame because of It's size, but that was not the only thing... it dropped a blackish substance that when it made contact with the ground that a grimm would form... or more like spawn..

And the grimm Wyvren was flying in the direction of beacon. Ozpin sighed and turned around to walk to the elevator.

(Scene change made by the fucking grimm Wyvren)

Sun and Jaune's team where all grouped already taking there stance for the incoming robots and the grimms that the grimm Wyvren spawned

Sun and his team already runned of to go and kill some grimm. While Jaune and his team stayed behind because Pyrrha suddenly lowered her weapons when she saw Ozpin.