chapter.19 (Double rounds)

I hope you like this chapter.

{Enjoy}

Winter and Ironwood where already waiting on the rest in Ozpin's office. When the elevator suddenly opens to reveal Ozpin, Qrow, Glynda, Izuku and Ruby.

"What where you thinking?" Winter then asks Qrow. Ironwood then says:" if you where one of my man, i would have you shot"

"If i was one off you're man, i would shoot myself." Qrow then says. Izuku and Ruby then think:' why can i see that happen..."

"Well i wouldn't condone his behavior, but retaliating as you did certainly didn't help the situation." Glynda then says.

"He was drunk." Winter then says. Ruby and Glynda then respond with:" he is always drunk."

They then all look at Qrow who is drinking again. Ruby then says:" see..."

"Uh... Qrow why are you here?" Ozpin then asks. Ironwood then says:" you have been out off contact for weeks. You can't just go dark like that in the field."

"I am not one of you're special operators Jimmy..." Qrow then says. Winter then replies with:" General."

"Ugh... whatever.. you said to get intel on the enemy and i'm telling you our enemy is here.." Qrow then says while he looks a bit skeptical at Izuku and Ruby.

Izuku and Ruby looked at each other and nodded at each other, Ozpin noticed this.

"We know.." Ironwood then says. Qrow replies with:" oh.. oh.. you know.. well thank goodness i'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed"

"Qrow..!" Ironwood then says only to be cut off by Qrow again who then says:" communication is a two way street you know..." Qrow then picks his scroll and says:" you see this? That's the send button..."

"Can you quiet down for now, there still are students in our midst." Glynda then says. The three adults that being Qrow, Winter and Ironwood then all look back at Izuku and Ruby who where standing there akwardly.

"Altough i want Qrow to tell us first what he has found out about the enemy's." Ozpin then says. Winter then says:" but sir there are kids here.."

"His analytics skills are realy usefull and apparently he is strong enough to stop two professionals hunters... and i have feeling that the two know something, that we don't. So... some one else who wants to complain?" Ozpin then says while he looks around.

"Good.. So Qrow can you just get straight to the point and tell us.." ozpin then says. Qrow replies with:" okay.. but first who invited her.."

"Schnee we will discuss this incident back on my ship." Ironwood then says. Winter replies with:" but sir..."

"Winter.. leave." Ironwood then says. Winter salutes and says:" yes sir." She then walks to elevator and leaves.

"Go on..." Ironwood then says while looking a bit skeptical of the two Kids being here.

"You're little infiltrator isn't just an other pawn. They are the once responsible for her condition..." Qrow then says.

Izuku and Ruby then both think:' who does he mean with her and in what for condition is this said person.'

"What?" Glynda then says while looking shocked.

Qrow then says:" despite what the worlds thinks, we are not just teacher's, general's or headmaster's. The four of us *Qrow then says while pointing to Opzin, Glynda and Ironwood*, the leader of the other two academy's. We are the one's that keep the world save of the evil's that they don't even know about." Ruby and then thinks:' what evil?'