Fallen from grace

Author: @-S-N-O-

Well when i read this story I expected something else. It was another one of those book i kept in my library and let it sit there for a while. So when i started reading it i didnt held much expectations for it.

At times when i read it it was kinda chaotic, there where things happening and the author just kept adding more and more things. But it kinda worked out I would say. Because of that the story isn't really predictable which I like.

Overall i kinda liked the story it was something new for me. It kind of reminds me of "He who will be king" just a little bit. The writing style was nice, and i couldn't stop myself from reading more and more. I liked the main characters their so cute together.

Theres also a second book to it and i'm really hoping that the same characters are going to be the main characters, i'm looking forward to it!

Penance from Honor (Book 2)

So I partly read the sequel... i couldn't read the whole. The problem for me was that the pov switched to several characters and I'm just not good with that. It also didn't just focus on the main characters which I found a little bit sad. I mostly overflew the chapters where the pov was on someone else than the main characters because I just wasn't interested in them.

That lead to me missing few parts of the plot....