The anatomy of love (mxm)

Author: @wizardsandthrones

I was waiting for this story to finish. I read the book blurred lines and couldn't wait to read another story of that author.
So I'm just gonna say I'm in love with that story buuut.... I think i would have loved it more if the description wasn't as describing as it is right now. You read the book and you already know in which direction its gonna go. Like who he's falling in love with. But if you kept that a mystery, it would have made reading it much more interesting!
If anyone of you didn't read that book and wants to get a little bit of a surprise effect i'd recommend putting it in your library and go read it without reading the description of the book. Just gonna say it is kind of a sequel of blurred lines. But Jackson was only mentioned once or twice. And in anatomy of love there will be characters mentioned from blurred lines but for me i already forgot which one was who but i still got this story so you will too. I'm pretty sure! Oh and maybe also try to skip authors note if you can.
But yea thats for you to decide.
I would have loved to get a surprise effect.
But congrats author! Its amazing how much thought you put into that story!!!
(Maybe you want to change the description a little bit.... just saying....)