Mister Spice and everything nice (Series, BxBxB+)

Author: @YaoiLuvr4Lyf

So with a multiple people relationship story in whatpatt you'd expect those people to go at it the moment they see each other, or maybe it's just me expecting that.
Well no i really liked how they slowly introduced us to the story. Also the prequel in Mr Spice pov. It was nice to see everyone's backstory it gives them each an individual character I think.

The thing i found weird about is that there were so many gay people close by in that time period. Kinda reminds me of the book series i kissed a boy or sth like that? Where just everyone was gay, everyone. Nothing wrong about gay people being like everywhere around you. But it just doesn't seem realistic to me.

I noticed they really like to lick their (chapped) lips, guess they don't use lip balm or sth.

The thing i found a bit difficult was remembering a few character characteristics. There were so many of them but even if there were so many of them the story still kinda worked out. You know it wasn't just about the person whoever Mint was with at the moment.

But overall it was nice, sadly I only read till book 2 because in book 3 they switched pov between everyone and that was kinda too much for me. Its sad i wanted to read more in Mints pov because i just got used to his mindset you could say.

But yea i would say give this book a go. Maybe you'll be able to read book 3 or maybe even me who knows. I don't regret reading the book.