In the Beat of a Wing (mxm)

Author: @FLNicoles17

When i read the first chapter of the story i expected a whole other story than I read now. I thought it was about how the human race will adapt to the SN. I thought it was all about changing how the world would normally work. Each SN has different abilities that could be used for the greater good or something. But instead it focused more on the relationship of the main characters which is fine too I guess.

I also kinda have a problem with the aging in this story. Like i don't really get how it works. Some SN go to school but their like 2000 years old? I feel like, if you lived so long i'm pretty sure you learned some stuff on the way.
So many things happened in this story it was kinda too much. Like some things just got forgotten or not mentioned anymore. Archers death for example. They made a huge deal out of it, but after a while it was kinda forgotten.
The end was also just something. Like it came so suddenly, it really didn't need that, but to be honest i kinda saw it coming.

But even if i didn't really like that story it was still kinda interesting. I don't know i think i just wanted to read a supernatural story again. Its been a while i think.

Plot:
Supernatural beings falling in love. While one of the main character his brothers case is still going on in the background.