#10 HARRY

My mother, she told me, "Don't be a quitter"

My father, he told me he knew I was

My brothers, they told me, "Do what you do"

My sister, she told me to do something good

--

Myles was like a little brother to me, all the boys were. We have no choice but to trust each other and trust is the number one thing in a relationship. But Myles specifically is someone I take precautions with. Not because I think he is weak and can't take my harsh side, but because I see myself in him.

I know what he is going through and how he feels towards life right now. I wouldn't want to give him another reason to hate it. And with everything that he has going on at home, school, and his 'work', he deserves just a little kindness to lighten up his day.

But right now, I am about to bash his fucking head into the window of the car. "I'm just saying Harry, I didn't like the way she was looking at me. And then the way she got so fidgety after you fell asleep... I don't know, Har." He looks over to Ash to get a two against one win in this debate.

Ash had an uncertain look on his face, sort of like he didn't know if he should lean towards my side of the argument or Myles'. "Yeah sure she got a bit weird, but you do understand the situation Mr. Loverboy put her in, right? I mean, she was surrounded by drugs, and the explicit conversations Jax and I were having were not very, how do I say this, respectful." He kept his eyes focused on the house in front of us before continuing, "And then, the son of a bitch fell asleep, leaving her all alone with a bunch of strangers! She had every right to just get up and leave, but I personally really liked her." He swiftly shifted his gaze to me. "Are you planning on keeping her around?"

I thought back to our texts throughout the day, she seemed like she was into me. I told her we could meet up tonight if my work let me out early. But, with the amount of time we have staked out outside of Alexander's client place and him taking his sweet time, this might be a long night.

I stared right at Myles as I answered Asher's question, making sure he knew my intentions, "Yes, I will be keeping her around."

Well if she lets me, of course.

Myles lost the staring contest between us as he turned his head away from me, rolling his eyes in the process. As much as he is involved in my life, he has no right to try and invade my "love" life. I've never asked for his opinions on the girls I've fucked and I never asked for his opinion on Blake. It's not my fault he doesn't have a romantic life and it's not my fault shit went down between him and Willow.

Fuck Harry, calm down.

"Good. She's hot." Asher continued the conversation as both I and Myles shot our eyes to him. Myles's reaction was more shocked while I quickly felt territorial. He looked at the both of us while munching on his hamburger, "What? I'm not wrong, it's also probably why Myles is so worked up about her. His teenage hormones are all over the place." I snickered at the last part of his foolish statement, not feeling intimidated by his comments on Blake.

" I snickered at the last part of his foolish statement, not feeling intimidated by his comments on Blake