#4 BLAKE

I'm not tryna go against you

I can be a lone wolf witcha

Gotta get up out of here

And you ain't leaving me behind

I know you won't, 'cause we share common interests

You need me, there ain't no leaving me behind

--

Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system. (619)-437-5542 is not available right now. At the tone, please rec-

I hung up before it could finish the voicemail and switched back to the other line, "Yeah, he isn't answering me either."

"Have you seen him or spoken to him today at all?" She worryingly asked me from the other side of the call.

I saw my brother a week ago when he stopped by my place for breakfast. He ate around 2 and a half danishes because he was worried about work that day. He always overate when he was nervous.

"Hey stop eating the danishes. Not only are you eating them all but the overload won't mix well with the 'nervous pit in your stomach'." I chuckled at him before getting up after I finished my own danish.

"Okay." He finished the danish but didn't sit down, "The only thing that'll keep me going is if we go out tonight, Blake. I've had a really stressful ass week and I just need to get drunk before 9 p.m."

I simply just looked at him, trying to figure how to loosen him up before telling him I was busy tonight

I simply just looked at him, trying to figure how to loosen him up before telling him I was busy tonight. "Mase, you're going to be okay, alright? You're gonna have a great day and you're going to kick ass and maybe not tonight, but we can go out...soon?" I started thinking about the next time I will be able to get a night off.

"Fine

"Fine." He huffed and rolled his eyes back along with his head, "Drinks are on you. Love you." He pointed back to me before exiting my apartment.